The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Zartoon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
90 pound lush. Compared to my lab, I don’t know how much wolf DNA is left in this thing. It’s all been replaced with stuffed animal DNA, but an absolute joy of a pooch. Loves sleeping in the back of the Gren.

Attachments

• IMG_3168.jpeg
    IMG_3168.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 81

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:01 AM
Reaction score
Grenadier on order. Changed to Inky Black with red frame. And thanks. He’s a Belgian Tervuren.
Slight derailment, but how are they overall? Especially around cats. We've got a 12yo Brittney that just about put me over the edge the first 2 years. Such a high energy spaz. 😵‍💫 Calmed down considerably after he turned 2.

Aesthetically, I think Tervurens are the one of, if not the best looking dog there is. Love them! 😍

Tergosa

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
Slight derailment, but how are they overall? Especially around cats. We've got a 12yo Brittney that just about put me over the edge the first 2 years. Such a high energy spaz. 😵‍💫 Calmed down considerably after he turned 2.

Aesthetically, I think Tervurens are the one of, if not the best looking dog there is. Love them! 😍
My fourth in life. Had one that made it to two world agility championships. The one in the middle. Sorry off topic but was a huge hobby for me. And Schutzhund with my current one.

Attachments

• IMG_1705_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1705_Original.jpeg
    772.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1341_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1341_Original.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 41

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My fourth in life. Had one that made it to two world agility championships. The one in the middle. Sorry off topic but was a huge hobby for me. And Schutzhund with my current one.
Intimidating looking crew. Beautiful dogs.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
PXL_20240121_181150927.jpg
Mine is highly trained in Schutzhund as well😀. Ok, maybe more like highly trained in laying on the couch, but almost the same.

Last edited:

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
PS - the black one on the right, is a very hairy Black Labrador. Our vet thought we'd been 'conned', but a DNA test revealed parents, grandparents and great grandparents were all pedigree Labs from UK stock. Strange but true!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
PS - the black one on the right, is a very hairy Black Labrador. Our vet thought we'd been 'conned', but a DNA test revealed parents, grandparents and great grandparents were all pedigree Labs from UK stock. Strange but true!
Difficult getting them up there? Our dogs are ~52 and 62 pounds and a nutty. I'm not sure how easy of a task it will be - especially with the added height of the riser.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Difficult getting them up there? Our dogs are ~52 and 62 pounds and a nutty. I'm not sure how easy of a task it will be - especially with the added height of the riser.
Yes, I admit it, apart from the big boy I help them up - they put their front feet on the bumper and I shove from behind. I also lift them out. Archers muscles :)

Tergosa

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score

And to answer your question, Tervuren are a high energy breed. They need a job or at least daily exercise. And like in many Breeds, a “show” Tervuren is much more relaxed than a “working” Tervuren. You should look for more of an ordinary non-working Tervuren that should get along with a cat if you get a pup and raise from the start. IMO 😁

Ges

Local time
Reaction score
Warning: Not really Gren related.

Not sure if the pub is dog friendly, but I thought this could be a fun photo thread. Post a snap or two of your dog(s). I’ll kick things off with Chewie (Airedale Terrier) and Vader (English Black lab). They both will be four in April.
View attachment 7799043

WHEN YOU POST YOUR DOG ADD NAME, AGE, & BREED 🦮
The Bolo, 8.5 yrs Neapolitan x English Mastiff in his Grenadier aka The Gruffalo!

Attachments

• 20230829_101005.jpg
    20230829_101005.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • 20230829_100958.jpg
    20230829_100958.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 20230829_100843.jpg
    20230829_100843.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom