The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
So long as you have a sense of humour!
SO TRUE! Here in New England we're not all that far from the origins in Newfoundland. There are a lot of just "long haired labs" who look like vintage Shirley Flatcoats. We had one who wandered into town a half-starved puppy. No pedigree but she had all the smart, free-spirited, fearless, forever young nature of an FCR. The sweetest most easy going dog I ever met. She never started a fight but she finished a few.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another Airedale owner. May God have mercy 🤣

I grew up with a Lab, my wife with Airedales. We have one of each. One is a hyper, crazy, nut job. The other is a black lab. 😁

pmatusov

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Another Airedale owner. May God have mercy 🤣

I grew up with a Lab, my wife with Airedales. We have one of each. One is a hyper, crazy, nut job. The other is a black lab. 😁
Ha.
It is our second Airedale - after the first passed away at the age close to 14, I started looking for a larger one thinking he'd be calmer.
Eventually, it happened - closer to the tender age of 7. He's 9 now.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ha.
It is our second Airedale - after the first passed away at the age close to 14, I started looking for a larger one thinking he'd be calmer.
Eventually, it happened - closer to the tender age of 7. He's 9 now.
Ours is pretty small for the breed - she’s ~52 pounds. My mother in laws is a monster - she weighs nearly 100!

pmatusov

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Ours is close to 100 lbs - though it is rare that he allows himself to be weighed.

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Warning: Not really Gren related.

Not sure if the pub is dog friendly, but I thought this could be a fun photo thread. Post a snap or two of your dog(s). I’ll kick things off with Chewie (Airedale Terrier) and Vader (English Black lab). They both will be four in April.
View attachment 7799043

WHEN YOU POST YOUR DOG ADD NAME, AGE, & BREED 🦮
They sure are handsome 👍

Back
Top Bottom