The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Distance trailer hitch to large rear door

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score
Could someone please measure 2 dimensions for me?

1) Distance from the top of the ball of trailer hitch and the bottom of the large rear door.
2) Distance ball of trailer hitch to vertical edge of large door when door edge is aligned with trailer hitch

I need this measurement for my caravan project. I would like to know if the large rear door still opens when the trailer is cranked.

Oscar01

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
JfM0Q9.jpg

2XgE1F.jpg

19 centimetros.

Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
@Christian thanks for the question. I was looking for the same thing (different reason)
@Oscar01 Gracias! Could I bother you to measure the distance from the receiver top to the ground?
I need to think about how to build a dog step for an older pup with arthritis (no, its not me:)

Dog step.jpg

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:55 AM
Reaction score
Could someone please measure 2 dimensions for me?

1) Distance from the top of the ball of trailer hitch and the bottom of the large rear door.
2) Distance ball of trailer hitch to vertical edge of large door when door edge is aligned with trailer hitch

I need this measurement for my caravan project. I would like to know if the large rear door still opens when the trailer is cranked.
Just be careful where your measurements come from, there are many variations of trailer ball type and fitment type.

Back
Top Bottom