The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dirk Heilman is out as CEO

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
On that picture she really looks like a hands-on person. (y)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I first had 'handsome' in mind. But looking it up I found it didn't express what I mean.

But not worth to mention: She's a beauty.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I first had 'handsome' in mind. But looking it up I found it didn't express what I mean.

But not worth to mention: She's a beauty.
Ah funny, "us" non-native English speaking people ... I looked up "my" word handsome too, to be sure it means what I thought, but I understood you "hands-on" very well! ;)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's when you realise again that there are a bunch of white, wise men on the road here.
I think it's great that Lynn has been given the job of CEO.
I also like working with women in management on an equal footing. It's about time something changed in our society regarding gender segregation.
All the best Lynn for your new job!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
"handsome" is an excellent choice! (y)
I would like to rate the CEO of a company I will purchase a product from not from the appearance. But anyway there is a relation in my brain between attraction and positive ratings. Of course not only with women but obviously more so than with men.
I guess my brain is not the only one which works that way.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
On that picture she really looks like a hands-on person. (y)
Now I’m assuming @emax that you’re being positive in that statement. As this lady is one of the few that with a flick of the corporate pen could keep your Grenadier in purgatory for as long as she wishes, also she’s got a team of lawyers behind her and I’d rather not have to deal with those suits ;)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
As for a new ceo, as long as they continue to grow the company, improve the product and deliver the vehicles then I’m all in. I know nothing about Miss Calder but if she is the new CEO (has this been confirmed)then I wish to send my congratulations and I’m sure the anticipatory energy channeling from this forum alone will speed up vehicle deliveries.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
Dirk always seemed to me like Sir Jim's "go to guy" for captaining his new big projects. Like he was there to take the Grenadier vision to a reality.

My guess is he's now being reassigned to a new project that's in the pipeline, and Lyn Calder is going to be keeping the IA project on the straight and narrow from here on out. Hopefully she's up to the task, I'm sure she wouldn't have been put there if she wasnt!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He's updated his LinkedIn details to:

"Vice President of Engineering & Projects - INEOS Olefins & Polymers, Asia"

As well as a link to this press release:

"INEOS and SINOPEC sign Joint Venture agreement for a brand new petrochemicals complex in Tianjin, China.
Wednesday, December 7, 2022

INEOS Group
The agreement sees INEOS acquire a 50% share in the Tianjin Nangang Ethylene Project, which is currently under construction by SINOPEC and is expected to be on-stream by the end of 2023.
The cracker complex will include a 1.2 mtpa cracker, and 12 other derivative plants, including a 300ktpa ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plant and a 500ktpa HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) plant using INEOS technology as announced in July. "

So he's off to supervise some new plant that's going to produce the raw materials for all the winch ropes... 😉

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here are some more information about the leading staff of IA:

Lynn Calder leads British off-road vehicle maker
20.12.2022 By Jan Rosenow

Ineos Automotive is getting its own CEO for the first time. Lynn Calder, a manager from parent company Ineos, takes over the post. The new COO comes from vehicle manufacturer Magna Steyr.
Lynn Calder has been working for the Ineos Group, a chemical company, for six years. Its founder Jim Ratcliffe launched Ineos Automotive.
Lynn Calder has been with Ineos Group, a chemical company, for six years. Its founder Jim Ratcliffe launched Ineos Automotive.
(Image: Ineos)

Car manufacturer Ineos Automotive has appointed Lynn Calder as chief executive officer (CEO). Her appointment completes Ineos Automotive's new, strengthened leadership team, marking the transition from development project to normal business operations, according to a press release.

In other personnel news, Hans-Peter Pessler, a former senior executive at Magna Steyr, which helped develop the Ineos Grenadier off-road vehicle, joins the company as COO. He is responsible for all technical and operational areas. Phillippe Steyer remains president of Ineos Automotive SAS, responsible for manufacturing, safety, health and environmental management, and supply chain.

Ashley Reed, Chief Executive Officer of Ineos Automotive Limited, says: "We are committed to establishing a long-term presence in the automotive sector. In managing the design program and overseeing the production build, the team has done a great job. Now, as the company transitions into full operations, Lynn Calder and Hans-Peter Pessler will lead the next phase in the company's development."

"It's an exciting time to take the reins," adds Lynn Calder. "The team and Grenadier have already come a long way. And yet, we are just at the beginning of building a global automotive company. I enjoy taking on challenges, and given the ambitious plans for the future, I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead."

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Struggling with Ineos Auto getting a CEO for the first time but Lynn Calder takes over the post from Dirk Heilmann?

Also who is the Ashley Reed, also, according to the article "Chief Executive Officer of Ineos Automotive Limited"?

Back
Top Bottom