The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Delivery Date - UK

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
it looks like the 15th is D-Day for uk customer delivery and not the 8th. I’m lucky enough to be picking up my own on the 15th of February. To say excitement levels are high would be an understatement and my local dealer is almost as excited as me. It does appear that there’s a tsunami of deliveries planned for March and Ineos are planning to “go large” on pr from the 8th.

For anyone losing a bit of faith in IA, remember that this is a new car company, a totally new model and they’ve had two years of covid nonsense to deal with.

My dealer asked me what I’d want from a “proper handover” as Ineos are keen to get the agents to make the deliveries personal to owners. I’d explained to them that I’m keen for a simple dealer handover and as I’m their first one, I’m happy to fit around them..

only 15 sleeps to go…..

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ha - 15 sleeps! That will go quickly - not!

Brilliant news and tks for the update. Guess you weren't planning too much for the 14th anyway!
My lad has offered to do a YouTube video of the on road manners on the way home as there’s a dearth of information so far. I’ll be sure to share the link as soon as we get home..

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
My lad has offered to do a YouTube video of the on road manners on the way home as there’s a dearth of information so far. I’ll be sure to share the link as soon as we get home..
Awesome. We will be following you in anticapation😎

tartan shepherd

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
it looks like the 15th is D-Day for uk customer delivery and not the 8th. I’m lucky enough to be picking up my own on the 15th of February. To say excitement levels are high would be an understatement and my local dealer is almost as excited as me. It does appear that there’s a tsunami of deliveries planned for March and Ineos are planning to “go large” on pr from the 8th.

For anyone losing a bit of faith in IA, remember that this is a new car company, a totally new model and they’ve had two years of covid nonsense to deal with.

My dealer asked me what I’d want from a “proper handover” as Ineos are keen to get the agents to make the deliveries personal to owners. I’d explained to them that I’m keen for a simple dealer handover and as I’m their first one, I’m happy to fit around them..

only 15 sleeps to go…..
Out of interest have you ordered your vehicle with the axle diff lockers?

Reactions: PBD

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I just spoke to my agent in Edinburgh to see if I could get an update on my order, as the estimated build date on a previous email from Ineos stated February. He was very honest and transparent with me, checking if I had seen the email/Youtube video from Ineos CEO and re-iterating that delays were due to extra quality checks on the 1st production runs and shortages of parts. The most enlightening information he gave me was that while they were originally expecting 50+ vehicle deliveries this month (increasing to 60+ next month) they are now expecting four in February with deliveries ramping up in March and April.

So reading between the lines I think we can expect a 1~2 month delay from any original delivery estimate given by Ineos. I guess the reason they've not come back to many people with a revised delivery date is because they're flying by the seat of their pants and don't want to keep giving people false expectations! So it's a case of 'keep calm and carry on' for the next few weeks at least.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
bugger, looks like I'll be needing to change the D4's lower arms and air intake manifolds to tide me over. Was planning on chucking it 'as seen' on a part-ex next month. That's eaten into the booze budget, I want at least a free cup Ineos if you are reading this!

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
bugger, looks like I'll be needing to change the D4's lower arms and air intake manifolds to tide me over. Was planning on chucking it 'as seen' on a part-ex next month. That's eaten into the booze budget, I want at least a free cup Ineos if you are reading this!

Yeah I was looking to flip my existing motor before the 23 registration comes in at the end of the month but looks like I'll have to hang onto it into the next manufacturing year which'll knock a few bob off its resale. On the bright side it means my new Grennie will definitely be a MY23 plate when I get it, without having to ask to leave it on the forecourt until March 1st!

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who is your dealer and what is your spec @Ever Pragmatic ?
Adventure Automotive Northampton and my spec is in the footer.. it was supposed to land this week with them and for it to be delivered mid week next.. I live in hope and will obviously post if this moves.

Jeremy996

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I spoke to my dealer today, Chandlers of Belton. My vehicle is down as built, (January), but there are no further details. I still have no contract, so I don't know whether to chuck the money in a 30 day notice account or sit at home counting it like Gollum.

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke to my dealer today, Chandlers of Belton. My vehicle is down as built, (January), but there are no further details. I still have no contract, so I don't know whether to chuck the money in a 30 day notice account or sit at home counting it like Gollum.
So where in Melton Mowbray do you live just curious? Do you happen to park your distinctive Land Rover at home? And do you have any dogs? 😁 😁 😁

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So where in Melton Mowbray do you live just curious? Do you happen to park your distinctive Land Rover at home? And do you have any dogs? 😁 😁 😁
and if you could also mention which mattress said money is kept when you are not counting it.....asking for a friend

Jeremy996

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
No dogs, the Land Rover was sold in August and the counting is more perforrmance art than actual - I'm an IFA, so spreading money thinly around bank accounts is second nature.

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No dogs, the Land Rover was sold in August and the counting is more perforrmance art than actual - I'm an IFA, so spreading money thinly around bank accounts is second nature.
You change your story now!!! 😁 😁 😁

@Eric, @ECrider and I have already made plans, the heist is on!

Just jealous yours is in production or built, mine is supposed to be but no information!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom