The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

DC to AC Power Inverter

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Il ne faut pas vous inquieter: j'ai reçu mon Grenadier en mai dernier, et à ce moment ils ne le livraient pas (encore) avec l'invertisseur.
Je suppose que ce n'est que depuis la version 2024 qu'ils le font + quelques autres améliorations.

Don't worry: I received my Grenadier last May, and at that time they did not (yet) deliver it with the inverter.
I guess it's only since the 2024 version that they do this + some other improvements.
So can you now spec an inverter ? I must have missed that .

AWo

Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
May I ask what such an inverter will be used for? I owned one, maybe 12 years ago, but never used it. I owned it because.....others did.

Since then I never missed one. All devices are running on USB or cigarette lighter: freezer, laptops, camera, navigation, torches, etc.

I came to the conclusion for me that the loss of energy of the conversion can be saved and all we need has 12 V supply today.

I might need to add that me and my wife have short hair, so we don't need a hairdryer. Due to the lack of space we also have no dish washer, no washing machine and no microwave on board.

AWo

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
May I ask what such an inverter will be used for? I owned one, maybe 12 years ago, but never used it. I owned it because.....others did.

Since then I never missed one. All devices are running on USB or cigarette lighter: freezer, laptops, camera, navigation, torches, etc.

I came to the conclusion for me that the loss of energy of the conversion can be saved and all we need has 12 V supply today.

I might need to add that me and my wife have short hair, so we don't need a hairdryer. Due to the lack of space we also have no dish washer, no washing machine and no microwave on board.

AWo
I agree completely. For me it is just playing around with the electrical possibilities of the car. And I have an electrical water cooker that works quite faster than a 12V device. But not really needed as I travel also with a gas stove :)

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Ahh, yes, you seem to be like me...trying things just to know how they work.

Are we technlogy victims?

AWo

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score

AWo
Ah … but some of us do have a microwave on board. 🙂

image000003 2.jpeg

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

AWo
Power tools, rice cooker, blender, nespresso machine, hair clippers.
I mean you must be making disappointing cocktails out there…

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I just want one for powertool battery chargers
I had the same problem which then turned out not to be a problem after I just bought a 12V battery charger.

slukell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

AWo
LOL - my reality as well! The only regular use for ours is the hairdryer and of course the blender to make the obligatory strawberry daiquiris 🙂

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
I had the same problem which then turned out not to be a problem after I just bought a 12V battery charger.
well everyday is a school day
@emax now just need to find one for Milwaukee batteries Thanks .

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score

AWo
It’s pretty handy for the club medallions when you need to use a Laser etching machine………. ;)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
In a camping context I prefer the smell and aroma of smoke when grilling a good steak or sausages.
Problem is in Australia it is often not permitted to light fires, especially in reserves and National parks.
We have these annoying things called bushfires.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
now just need to find one for Milwaukee batteries Thanks
Have fun.

It was a snap for my Makita gear. They (Makita) know their customers. :)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
We have these annoying things called bushfires.
That's only half the truth.

Bushfires disrupt the human economy. But they are essential for nature’s survival. Without these fires, species would not survive. Many plant seeds need fire to reproduce.

Apart from that, a fire creates a new basis for the next generations - weak organisms are cleaned out.

Sounds harsh. But nature is not humanity.

And a bushfire doesn't make a product brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom