The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cyclists in the Grenadier Community

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
I found this extension to be the cheapest option. 250mm should work.
614PPrMRVPL._AC_SX679_.jpg
I wonder if the van swing would fit IG. according to this website, it needs either a four-bolt 83x56 mm or a two-bolt 90 mm flange to be mounted. What standard do we have on our IG?
Would be also interesting how much extra space the swing arm needs. Maybe the sphere is far enough back so it would fit?

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:43 AM
Reaction score
I found this extension to be the cheapest option. 250mm should work.

I wonder if the van swing would fit IG. according to this website, it needs either a four-bolt 83x56 mm or a two-bolt 90 mm flange to be mounted. What standard do we have on our IG?
Would be also interesting how much extra space the swing arm needs. Maybe the sphere is far enough back so it would fit?
Yes!
This is what i use. The 250mm Version works well. € 130,- amazn

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Wow! The Tasmanian flora looks amazing.
Temperate rainforest interspersed with mixed sclerophyll forest. Home to some of the world's tallest flowering trees.
As for that cycling event , sure enough my son in ED messaged me "In fact we had a MTN biker airlifted from Maydena yesterday which was probably from this event"

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Temperate rainforest interspersed with mixed sclerophyll forest. Home to some of the world's tallest flowering trees.
As for that cycling event , sure enough my son in ED messaged me "In fact we had a MTN biker airlifted from Maydena yesterday which was probably from this event"
Tasmania officially added to our travel list!

Back
Top Bottom