The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Cost for US Market

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
I have moved to wearing a vest here in seattle. Rain or no rain. Keep the core warm, the body will do the rest. I'll take a xxl large vest
With our typical 30-40 F day to night temp swings here, I've learned to layer and carry a light jacket, and use some form of scarf, shemagh or whatever in the breezy cool times. Take today, 77F high, 47 F low, and breezy.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wait, so is the vehicle still supposed to come with a jacket if we order one of the packages? I thought they dropped that in the US.
Haven't seen that anywhere (dropped). AFAIK, it's part of the package,

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
Dainese leathers on road and sport bikes, Belstaff off road and trail bikes. Horses for courses...
Much as one loves a classic waxed cotton jacket, Klim is surely the offroad analog of Dainese.
Or maybe that’s my climate talking…

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Folks, we are straying off topic here. Please discuss your motorcycle equipment in relation to the cost of the Grenadier in America.

For example I prefer Klim GoreTex gear, and I reckon that a Klim jacket will be about 1/80th the price of a kitted Grenadier. But I’ve probably spent 1/2 the price of a Grenadier on other riding gear, and it’s all come up short. Should have taken a “buy once cry once” approach and spring for the Klim from day one - I’d be much closer to affording my Grenadier by now. Maybe even have enough to pay cash, depending on what they announce the price to be here in North America.

See? It’s easy to stay on topic!

[Intercultural Edit: I know a lot of our forum members are using translators or only use English as a second language, so just in case my humour didn’t translate this post was meant fully as a joke!]

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You fellas inspired a new thread! Thanks for the idea:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
I'd rather have some idea of what to expect before I have to expect a big pain in the ass- regardless of my cart in relation to my horse

btw- my cart is more like 10 miles in front of the horse at the rate Grenadier is moving
without a VIN number - insurance agent can give you little if any data especially since the DOT has not yet released final approval of the cars for sale in the US.

Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
without a VIN number - insurance agent can give you little if any data especially since the DOT has not yet released final approval of the cars for sale in the US.
and even with the VIN until the actuaries do their thing rates may be on the high end or certain companies may only be able to insure at stated value etc. I ran into that issue with an Lotus Exige when they were near new.

Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
wasn't the original price suppose to be 65k for the base model. with the price increase of 15% we could be looking at 78k for a bare model.

I hope I'm wrong. but all these low, comparative figures don't seem likely.

Back
Top Bottom