The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colorado Future Owner

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Happy Friday,

Currently have an order on a Grenny for fall 2024 delivery from Red Noland - I live in the Denver area.
Pretty excited and hoping order deliveries speed up so I can get one or 2 late summer off-road/camping weekends in with my two sons (age 3 & 6) in the mountains here this year and not have to wait until next summer.
Been combing through the forum the last week or so and appreciate all the hard work of the admins/mods to make what seems like a great community and also cheers to everyone contributing info and fun banter.

Regards,
Miguel (Migs)

Migs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks, Chris. You and Christine have been great; I've been in pretty regular contact with Christine as you all continue to get deliveries!

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Happy Friday,

Currently have an order on a Grenny for fall 2024 delivery from Red Noland - I live in the Denver area.
Pretty excited and hoping order deliveries speed up so I can get one or 2 late summer off-road/camping weekends in with my two sons (age 3 & 6) in the mountains here this year and not have to wait until next summer.
Been combing through the forum the last week or so and appreciate all the hard work of the admins/mods to make what seems like a great community and also cheers to everyone contributing info and fun banter.

Regards,
Miguel (Migs)
Migs, I live in Denver and have been an owner for about 5 weeks now. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Back
Top Bottom