The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cold Feet On Color

Eyedogtor

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
I have to say, I orderd the Magic Mushroom with the Inky Black top, as I fell in love with the combo for a rugged, utilitarian vehicle. It really gives off military vibes when you see it.

When I went to do my paperwork before picking up, I saw a Sela Green with the White roof and I was immediately struck by the beauty of the combination - and how it eminated classic defender vibes.

That being said, I still prefered the MM with black roof, and will be having it wrapped in Satin PPF next week, which I think will be even better!

I have to say though to Ineos - GREAT color selection for launch, and so different from the typical 'German Rainbow' of greys and blacks.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
I have to say, I orderd the Magic Mushroom with the Inky Black top, as I fell in love with the combo for a rugged, utilitarian vehicle. It really gives off military vibes when you see it.

When I went to do my paperwork before picking up, I saw a Sela Green with the White roof and I was immediately struck by the beauty of the combination - and how it eminated classic defender vibes.

That being said, I still prefered the MM with black roof, and will be having it wrapped in Satin PPF next week, which I think will be even better!

I have to say though to Ineos - GREAT color selection for launch, and so different from the typical 'German Rainbow' of greys and blacks.
I ended up switching to Eldoret Blue with the White top and am glad I did. I loved the classic safari look of the MM but I think the baby blue with white top is such a classic styling especially with the styling of the truck that I had to make the switch. Congrats on the MM with the Black top. I have yet to see that combo in person.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about
View attachment 7847655

Just kidding - At first it was going to be Green, because all the things are green. I love green cars. Then I saw the Shale Blue in person, and I was freaking in love. What an amazing color.

Then, for some reason, I started looking @ MM and decided on it - and am I ever glad I did. This thing never looks dirty. It looks great with the black accents.

In the words of Cat, I would go with Betty, but I'd be thinking of Wilma.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKy8CzX4TEU
Just don’t mention the despair squid, the rumor I’m starting right now is that he had a deciding hand in batch and hold as well as the tow package snafu’s.

Back
Top Bottom