The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Checking in from Western New York

Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Hey all! Quick new member check in. I am in Hemlock, New York (lower rent side of the Finger Lakes region). I have reserved a Grenadier and have been following Ineos since I first heard of Sir Jim's grand plan in 2017. Long time LR fan and always wanted an original Defender. I do not have a ton of off road experience, unless a 1/4 mile steep, gravel driveway counts? I've owned four Land Rovers/Range Rovers. Currently have a 22 Defender 110 V8 and a 19 G550 and a 76 Dodge Power Wagon! Both the Defender and G are great and extremely luxurious SUVs, but I am just drawn to the utilitarian and purposeful idea of the Grenadier. Hoping to gain insight from other future owners as I have always found that to be the very best info available for any vehicle. I plan to use my Grenadier very heavily as a daily driver.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Welcome!  Good to have more people from the U.S. here, though I'm enjoying "meeting" people from around the world. Sounds like you've got quite the collection already!  

Back
Top Bottom