The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Changing from MPH to KM/H

Crankshaft Culture

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
I've searched. I've Googled. I've looked through the manual. I've even downloaded the manual in PDF form and searched for "kilometers" and "km/h" and I cannot figure out how to go from MPH to KM/H.

I'll need to do this because we're taking a Grenadier on the Alcan 5000 Rally next week. The time-speed-distance competitions are all held in MPH even when we're in Canada which uses KM/H. It's super helpful to be able to swap between the units on the rally.

If anyone can let me know how to do this, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's super simple.

- Andy

Crankshaft Culture

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
1708050049455.png
FYI, this is the Settings>General>Units menu, which is where I'd think ti should be. I've seen a YouTube vid where a guy had this plus "Distance." Hmmm ...

ddv

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
mine has a distance option here too and I can successfully change from kilimeters to miles. Odd that your's does not. Which version of the headhunt software do you have?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
mine has a distance option here too and I can successfully change from kilimeters to miles. Odd that your's does not. Which version of the headhunt software do you have?
From what I've been told, the MY24 vehicles have totally different headunit software in comparison to the MY23s and don't follow the same version codes

ddv

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
From what I've been told, the MY24 vehicles have totally different headunit software in comparison to the MY23s and don't follow the same version codes
Thanks. Good to know. Puzzling to know why the distance option was removed for MY24 and would be interesting to discover if there is an update for MY24 software anticipated (and whether distant will be incorporated into the units menu)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Thanks. Good to know. Puzzling to know why the distance option was removed for MY24 and would be interesting to discover if there is an update for MY24 software anticipated (and whether distant will be incorporated into the units menu)
The only current update that exists for the MY24s is to correct the trailer plug wiring outputs for our red rear indicators. I don't believe anything else is even in the works or planned at this point

Back
Top Bottom