The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Central screen stuck in start-up loop

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Have a right hand drive Trialmaster Belfstaff diesel with latest software update.
Started the wagon today and the left/main part of infotainment screen was blank. The right side shows usual info, gear, speed, fuel etc. After a minute, the right hand screen goes blank, I get a bong, whole screen re-starts with Grenadier logo, then right hand screen switches displaying info, left side tells me to keep eyes on the road, then left side goes blank, after a few minutes the right side goes blank, bong, Grenadier logo and repeats the same cycle.

Looks like the software is stuck in a start-up loop. Dooesn’t matter if truck is running or switched off and locked. The same cycle continues.
Currently it’s sat on my drive locked on a battery charger to avoid the battery going flat as it continues to cycle through the loop. Been like this for 15 minutes.

Anyone seen his before?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
Have a right hand drive Trialmaster Belfstaff diesel with latest software update.
Started the wagon today and the left/main part of infotainment screen was blank. The right side shows usual info, gear, speed, fuel etc. After a minute, the right hand screen goes blank, I get a bong, whole screen re-starts with Grenadier logo, then right hand screen switches displaying info, left side tells me to keep eyes on the road, then left side goes blank, after a few minutes the right side goes blank, bong, Grenadier logo and repeats the same cycle.

Looks like the software is stuck in a start-up loop. Dooesn’t matter if truck is running or switched off and locked. The same cycle continues.
Currently it’s sat on my drive locked on a battery charger to avoid the battery going flat as it continues to cycle through the loop. Been like this for 15 minutes.

Anyone seen his before?
Unfortunately I can't help you, I still have the old software and no problems. But I think I've read something similar here before. At least with a black screen on one side.

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So after c. 30 minutes, the screen cycle stopped. Don’t know if it resolved Itself or after x attempts, it shuts down. Battery still on charge, so will start the engine in the morning to see if it has resolved itself or if it needs a trip to the dealer. Software update was 2 weeks ago and has been faultless since.

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just to close this out in case anyone has similar issue in the future. Left truck fully charged, sitting over night and upon start up today, all was fine.

Back
Top Bottom