The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Buzz Special Vehicles

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Buzz SV are a really great company to be jumping on the Grenadier.

They did all the upgrades and servicing on my Jeep over the years, lift, bumpers lights etc. I've gotten to know the owner Alex very well, and he's a real off-road/overland enthusiast like a lot of us... not to mention being very prominent in the 4WD racing world.

Their work is definitely purpose first, which suits the Grenadiers ethos down to a tee!

Looking forward to seeing what the guys at Buzz come up with for this platform, as they do some killer Jeep builds

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Could you get him interested in posting his stuff in here?
Yeah id have thought so. They support the UK jeep owners club, and I know they have Grenadiers on order

Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why doesn't ineos just send third parties their cad designs so they can fab parts? Why send a whole vehicle? Fitment? If so, it still doesn't explain the need to scan.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just ignorant, but why doesn't ineos just send third parties their cad designs so they can fab parts? Why send a whole vehicle? Fitment? If so, it still doesn't explain the need to scan.
Oftentimes the Body In White (BIW) will subtly differ from the CAD. Or at least it used to in the '80s.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Besides, we don't want to make it too easy for BYD to steal the design.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This feeds the information accurately and quickly into their design software
It also takes into account paint, accessories, fasteners and fine curves

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oftentimes the Body In White (BIW) will subtly differ from the CAD. Or at least it used to in the '80s.
Yes, as-built will vary from CAD. Fine details (cable runs, fasteners, material guages, finishes, reverse-side obstructions etc) are hard to discern from the digital model. For detail design there’s still nothing quite like hands and eyes on the object.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom