The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build month being brought forward…

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
I’m surely not the only one to get this email…question is, how much earlier than next February will they deliver…

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
To which email are you referring? But based on the gist of your post am wondering if it's a case of " Under promise ...then over-deliver" ?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
It does ask the question whether their expectations of converting placeholders into deposit makers, has not met their initial targets.

Local time
Reaction score
There’s clearly a few reasons why they now say that the build month can be brought forward. It’s just as possible that build efficiencies are super instead of just great so they can build more, faster. I’m guessing we’ll never know. 
I called them yesterday about an unrelated minor matter and mentioned the email to a nice chap call Micheal. He he said that a lucky few had received the email and he didn’t know why. 
Obvs I’ll update as I learn more. My first build month was scheduled as Feb 23….so let’s see

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I didn't have a build month assigned, received the email and now have a build month of May. 

That timing sits well as it gives me time to plan for the arrival of the new family member, receive redemption from my wife and get finances together. Like I keep telling my wife, it's a lifetime companion and will save us money in the long run with reduced international holidays and memories that will last a lifetime.

I'm positively optimistic ?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Both? I'd guess, he means the Grenadier?

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
So has anyone who received the ‘production month brought forward’ email actually had confirmation of their revised build slot?

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I still did not receive an email with production month, but in my account I can see now it is September. Will be probably be October if we consider all delays.

Local time
Reaction score
I got told they were opening up a second production line ??

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interestingly I placed a reservation on the 3/12/21, and another on the 23/2/22.

I ordered both yesterday - 28/5/22, and both of my expected build dates are March 23.

I wonder if they were just default batch dates, or if they will revise them at all.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered on day 2 of the opening , and paid full order after 3 days of trying to pay. No email on build month but it is now showing October 22 for my field master.

Local time
Reaction score
My build date moved forward from April 23 to March 23. Reservation was Jan 22  2022. Anyone have any idea how long delivery to Australia takes??

Local time
Reaction score
Oh and no update yet as to my new, earlier build month! Teasers!

G-Man

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Someone else here posted that the deadline for people with early reservations to convert to an order and keep their place in the queue is 18th June. I'm guessing that that the build months for people with existing orders may be brought forward once this date closes and the empty early build slots become free for reallocation.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> Someone else here

That was me. This is the case for Germany, and I don't know for other countries but I suspect it's the same.

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know (or could point me in the right direction) for information around timings? ie.

If my build date is March 2023 then roughly:1. What is the delivery date/month
2. When would a contract be sent out
3. How long prior to the build date does a decision need to be made? (signed contract).

thanks!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
So after some bachkchanneling I've been told that from one of the uk dealers the earliest build slot they've heard of is October for one of their customers. Now, there is nothing to substantiate this other than a few emails, but I've no reason to suggest they're pulling my leg as I'm not even in the uk market for purchasing.

So maybe they are trying to roll these out sooner than anticipated, let's hope so. If I hear nay more then I'll definitely pass it on...

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=lamblak userid=8994811 postid=1332810166]Does anyone know (or could point me in the right direction) for information around timings? ie.

If my build date is March 2023 then roughly:1. What is the delivery date/month
2. When would a contract be sent out
3. How long prior to the build date does a decision need to be made? (signed contract).

thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm trying to get some interest from dealerships both Uk and internationally to have a presence here on the forum to answer questions like these. But it's a bit of a slog. I'm trying my best ladies and gents. Fingers crossed. 

Stu.

Back
Top Bottom