The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build month being brought forward…

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Well I'm in the UK and have a build month of Oct 2022.....so perhaps its me !!!! Fieldmaster diesel tow bar and privacy glass

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Not saying this is correct but someone on here had quoted a build date of September which I thought was a bit early. Stu - I think you will have problems getting any of the dealers to support or take part in forums until they are selling vehicles and making money, as I doubt they will be doing either at the minute.

Even then it will be difficult as they will be preaching to the converted here. We will either already own one or be looking and have an idea of where we want to buy from already. Hope some of the more adventurous dealers do support the forum though as it will show they are interested and could put them to the front of the pack of preferred dealers early doors. 

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
My build date is September, so hopefully I get the car in October.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Stu_Barnes userid=8237368 postid=1332813015]So after some bachkchanneling I've been told that from one of the uk dealers the earliest build slot they've heard of is October for one of their customers. Now, there is nothing to substantiate this other than a few emails, but I've no reason to suggest they're pulling my leg as I'm not even in the uk market for purchasing.

So maybe they are trying to roll these out sooner than anticipated, let's hope so. If I hear nay more then I'll definitely pass it on...[/QUOTE]

I was expecting that the first 500+ or so vehicles will be sent to Ineos HQs in major markets for Ineos execs to promote to the motoring press as well as to agent/dealers for customer test drives ....

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Shaky userid=8970976 postid=1332816367]Not saying this is correct but someone on here had quoted a build date of September which I thought was a bit early. Stu - I think you will have problems getting any of the dealers to support or take part in forums until they are selling vehicles and making money, as I doubt they will be doing either at the minute.

Even then it will be difficult as they will be preaching to the converted here. We will either already own one or be looking and have an idea of where we want to buy from already. Hope some of the more adventurous dealers do support the forum though as it will show they are interested and could put them to the front of the pack of preferred dealers early doors. 
youre probably right but it doesn’t hurt to give it a go    The more the merrier  [/QUOTE]

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Shaky userid=8970976 postid=1332816367]Not saying this is correct but someone on here had quoted a build date of September which I thought was a bit early. Stu - I think you will have problems getting any of the dealers to support or take part in forums until they are selling vehicles and making money, as I doubt they will be doing either at the minute.

Even then it will be difficult as they will be preaching to the converted here. We will either already own one or be looking and have an idea of where we want to buy from already. Hope some of the more adventurous dealers do support the forum though as it will show they are interested and could put them to the front of the pack of preferred dealers early doors. Have to agree with the above quote regarding manufacturer joining into any 'unofficial' forum. I know the same can be said for Land Rover & BMW (both cars and bikes).  Must admit, I would have hoped for a little more from Ineos now they can see how many are prepared to put their money on the line. In fairness I haven't yet tried to contact them but reading the posts on here, I wouldn't have been expecting too much just yet. 

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You will probably find that not many dealers will join the forum yet, as they have very little information to provide - that we do not already know.

I recently telephoned 2 Ineos dealers, and they just ended up apologising to me, as they admitted they knew very little. Once their training commences in a few months time, then it may well be different.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Davman userid=8961117 postid=1332833177]You will probably find that not many dealers will join the forum yet, as they have very little information to provide - that we do not already know.

I recently telephoned 2 Ineos dealers, and they just ended up apologising to me, as they admitted they knew very little. Once their training commences in a few months time, then it may well be different.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Davman.

I had a nice chat to one of the two melbourne region dealers today. 

They are excited to be INEOS agents and think it's going to be a great product.

However, at this stage they have no online access to any INEOS information yet regarding orders, specifications etc.

So- they were not able to view my order or discuss any aspects of it. They pretty much remain in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom