The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Brush Guard

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
I believe that is the Ineos roo bar only available in AU. There is talks among the US contingent to do a group buy since we will not be getting them as an option on day one.
Thanks Monty - if you hear of a group buy let me know - looks like it fits very well and looks correct for the vehicle. Not a bad price at $1300 USD

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
Thanks Monty - if you hear of a group buy let me know - looks like it fits very well and looks correct for the vehicle. Not a bad price at $1300 USD
It's not available to order with the vehicle as it hasn't undergone crash testing over here. Supposedly it'll be available from the catalog as an after-purchase add-on, though. Not sure a group buy will accomplish anything. Gotta ask...where are you getting $1,300 from? There's no pricing for the North American market at all yet. It's, likely, a bit of a gamble trying to convert any prices from foreign configurators if that's where you got that.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's not available to order with the vehicle as it hasn't undergone crash testing over here. Supposedly it'll be available from the catalog as an after-purchase add-on, though. Not sure a group buy will accomplish anything. Gotta ask...where are you getting $1,300 from? There's no pricing for the North American market at all yet. It's, likely, a bit of a gamble trying to convert any prices from foreign configurators if that's where you got that.
The price on IG Australia is $2020 AUD, which is $1300 USD. The side protection rails are $500USD and really complete the look.

Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
The price on IG Australia is $2020 AUD, which is $1300 USD. The side protection rails are $500USD and really complete the look.
I'd put next to no faith in a 1:1 when pricing opens here. Also...that's not taking into account the built-in 10% tax over there. While, yes, that makes it potentially even less expensive we'll all have to wait until 5/17 (at least) when pricing opens up.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'd put next to no faith in a 1:1 when pricing opens here. Also...that's not taking into account the built-in 10% tax over there. While, yes, that makes it potentially even less expensive we'll all have to wait until 5/17 (at least) when pricing opens up.
I do not trust the prices either - but conversions for a ballpark are all we have to go by. Looks GREAT with the side protection rails - which must be part of the 'male, middle age with graying hair option package'

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 11.46.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 11.46.36 AM.png
    634.9 KB · Views: 15

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I was thinking that if we don't get the option in states, we will do group buy to save money on shipping from Australia. If it will be available to purchase here in States, group buy may not make sense.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Price on configurator for accessory installed on vehicle as built and delivered may not be too close to an after sale over the counter accessory part, either.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
I do not trust the prices either - but conversions for a ballpark are all we have to go by. Looks GREAT with the side protection rails - which must be part of the 'male, middle age with graying hair option package'
Hey just because I am a middle aged male with greying hair (btw that is pretty much the defining description of the average Grenadier driver) and I ordered them doesn’t mean it was a package just for me.

Back
Top Bottom