The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Brisbane - National 4x4 Outdoors Show

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
I think as I am an unemployed bum I will go on Friday rather than join the weekend crowds
All the off road caravans in Melbourne last week were towed up to Brisbane.

Good move to go on Friday - I went on Sunday (to the Melbourne show) and it was packed: off roading is the new religion !

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had this email from INEOS on the weekend looks like they'll be up in Brissy in a couple of weeks for the 4x4 Show.
17-19 March at the Brisbane Showgrounds.

https://4x4show.com.au/brisbane/

View attachment 7805403
Or you could go to Ignition in Stafford and look at it at your leisure without the crowds.
I stopped going to those shows years ago as there was nothing ever new and never any bargains in terms of purchasing things.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or you could go to Ignition in Stafford and look at it at your leisure without the crowds.
I stopped going to those shows years ago as there was nothing ever new and never any bargains in terms of purchasing things.
Likewise... no wonder: we're a country of "importers"...nobody makes anything of consequence here any more... I noticed that many of the offerings from various 4wd/outdoor etc retailers although dressed up in bespoke branding, were actually the same units from China.. e.g. DC-DC chargers, battery boxes, camping chairs, camping cutlery rolls... the list goes on. I am most impressed with Black Sheep Innovations referred to on his forum...they actually "make stuff" in their own country ..and good luck to them!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Likewise... no wonder: we're a country of "importers"...nobody makes anything of consequence here any more... I noticed that many of the offerings from various 4wd/outdoor etc retailers although dressed up in bespoke branding, were actually the same units from China.. e.g. DC-DC chargers, battery boxes, camping chairs, camping cutlery rolls... the list goes on. I am most impressed with Black Sheep Innovations referred to on his forum...they actually "make stuff" in their own country ..and good luck to them!
If you want quality electronic control gear, boards etc - you won't get it in AUS.. buy from Germany/Switzerland ;)

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of the best camping trailers/off road caravans money can buy (p.s. not affiliated in any way) made in Albury Australia

Local time
Reaction score
I'd say that these events aren't for people like yourself who already know about the Grenadier or have an order down.
More of an awareness event for INEOS to reach the general 4x4 & caravan people who've never heard of the brand or vehicle before & wouldn't even know where Ignition is.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'd say that these events aren't for people like yourself who already know about the Grenadier or have an order down.
More of an awareness event for INEOS to reach the general 4x4 & caravan people who've never heard of the brand or vehicle before & wouldn't even know where Ignition is.
Agreed, Ineos should 100% be there.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I mentioned in a thread last week that of the 10 or so camping trailer exhibitionists at the Melb show - I think only 2 had heard of the Grenadier.............and the Grenny is exactly the type of car to tow a camping trailer!!

tnkatoy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
All the off road caravans in Melbourne last week were towed up to Brisbane.
I spoke one of the the Jayco reps a few weeks ago and they will be at the Gold Coast Caravan & Outdoor Expo this weekend, but not at the 4x4 show, so if you want to see a bigger range of caravans & trailers ... go to both.

Back
Top Bottom