The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Boulder, Colorado

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Greetings from Boulder! Excited to join the forum. I put money down on the Grenadier within minutes of online reservations going live in the US. My primary interest is in using this as my fly fishing rig. Glad to meet everyone.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
Glad to have you. By chance do you have any Wulff family in Illinois. My mothers maiden name was Wulff.

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Welcome. I am in Boulder as well and also reserved a Grenadier from the start. It will be my general purpose adventure vehicle. It might replace my LC 200 or maybe join the fleet which also includes a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, also known as an LJ.
That’s great. TCM I wonder how many guys on here are out of Boulder … I’d imagine several from Denver. I’ll shoot you a DM - provided this platform allows for it.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I do not. I chose the name because the Royal Wulff is one of my favorite dry flies.
To funny, my cousin is a big time fly fisherman. Loved it so much, bought a reel company so he could travel world and write it off for work. He since has sold it.

Local time
Reaction score
Lived in Boulder for about 20 years (both of our kids were born at BCH). Went to CU. Lived near Wonderland Lake up in the foothills. We live in a tiny town on a small island now in Washington state. Visited Boulder last year. DEAR GOD….we did not recognize the place! Insane traffic. Rude people. It was like Niwot’s curse come to life. Still beautiful though. Sad that places like The Med, Tom’s Tavern, Walnut Brewery and others are gone. Walking around the campus still felt like “old Boulder” though.

Local time
Reaction score
Can't say I have disliked the changes in Boulder over my 30 years of residency. It went from hippie hollow to a much more cosmopolitan town. That said the extremely progressively liberal politics can be tiring.
Yeah, the politics would keep us out (not that we'd ever leave the quiet safety of our island anyway though).

Back
Top Bottom