The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Belstaff Jackets

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Reading Jacket posts make me reconsider my desire for Gren. Such a silly subject. Who cares. Are we some sort of club. I’ll go grab my varsity jacket out of dumpster. 🤪
It might be a sily subject , but if the jacket fits , why not , you paid for it. Can always flog it off on ebay.
If the jacket doesn't fit , well blame the decades of burgers and beer.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
Are we some sort of club.
Yes. Like it or not this forum is a sort of club, centered around a vehicle that for some of us comes with an expensive jacket and a special Grenadier patch that I'll be proud to wear. It'd be like if you ordered a tow pack or checker plates but had no idea when they would arrive.

Oh wait...

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Yes. Like it or not this forum is a sort of club, centered around a vehicle
@Stu_Barnes and @Krabby need to work on special handshakes. The Fieldmaster and Trialmaster are just two to start with. It could get weird but we're not a completely sane , regular lot.
Symbols-masonic_handshake.jpg

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know @Tazzieman, I'm sometimes too uncoordinated for a high five so secret handshakes might be pushing it. I have mastered the awkward covid fist bump, though.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know @Tazzieman, I'm sometimes too uncoordinated for a high five so secret handshakes might be pushing it. I have mastered the awkward covid fist bump, though.
The grip of a Most Excellent Master seems to be something I learnt as a child.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The grip of a Most Excellent Master seems to be something I learnt as a child.
I can handle a regular handshake, but I was expecting you meant something more like this for the forum when you said secret handshake.

1706006116264.gif

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The "gilet" arrived today, and it fits over a "jumper" with enough room to use the tighter waist snaps if I ever want to look edgy like the Belstaff models. I was concerned with the sizing chart but I'm now confident that my Trialmaster jacket will fit. Club meeting adjourned.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes and @Krabby need to work on special handshakes. The Fieldmaster and Trialmaster are just two to start with. It could get weird but we're not a completely sane , regular lot.

View attachment 7840911
Dip your hand down like the last example to signal a sagging fuel door.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US received the email for the jacket?

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
got my link on Feb 6th. Took delivery of the car in beginning of October. However I suspect the head of the importer company intervened and help sort it out. Would most likely still be waiting otherwise.

Do you know who’s importing the cars to the US? Is it Ineos or someone else? Can you reach out directly to them if the dealer is not delivering?

Back
Top Bottom