The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Back Up Warning Lights

staitleman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced what I’m seeing in the photo below? I could be in the middle of a wide open parking lot and the warning says I have something just off the corner of my bumper. It doesn’t happen every time, maybe 75% of the time. IMG_1004.jpeg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sketchy, probably out of alignment rear parking sensor.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've only seen this from snow or rain, and then only temporary.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced what I’m seeing in the photo below? I could be in the middle of a wide open parking lot and the warning says I have something just off the corner of my bumper. It doesn’t happen every time, maybe 75% of the time. View attachment 7848276
Check that the sensors are clean and the lens surface does have a very small scratch

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To echo the above, ensure all the sensors are flush/flat and not angled, scratched, or coated in any way... As for phantom PDC alerts, it is something I've grown accustomed to in my Sprinter... While sitting at traffic lights it loves to alert me that I'm about to hit something (usually front, sometimes rear) when there is nothing and no one around

Back
Top Bottom