The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aviation Sun Visors

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
I saw these many years ago but never bought them for my Hummer.

I asked about a group buy for 5 or more. If shipping to one address they are offering a discount. I asked to confirm if we could do multiple addresses.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
My wife complained about how small the visors are so I got her the visors we use at work. I’m an airline pilot and everyone on the Airbus fleet has these. They’ve worked well in the Gren so far. Stupid name but they get the job done.

I'm worried about the 0.01% of UV rays that get through.
And not to mention the 0.01% of bacteria and viruses that sanitisers and household cleaners can't eliminate.
The bad ones gonna getcha!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
I saw these many years ago but never bought them for my Hummer.

I asked about a group buy for 5 or more. If shipping to one address they are offering a discount. I asked to confirm if we could do multiple addresses.
I have family in Eugene. If it helps I might be able to have someone pick them up and drop ship to buyers.

BenTN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
I would buy a wider sun visor that filled out the windshield better, but I am ALSO looking for a separate visor for the side window.

I am a (non-commercial) pilot and we use nice big visors in the cockpit, but you are usually pointing in one direction for a while before changing course. In a car on the highway you are turning constantly as the road snakes around and sometimes you end up flipping a visor back and forth past your head over and over. So annoying. Why not have two visors?

The Grenadier has plenty of room to mount a visor where the (useless) handle resides above the side windows. This second visor would need to live peaceably with the front visor when folded up, but I don't see much down side to having two visors. I've made some epic road trips through the US Southwest and Alaska, and I know how the sun can full-on assault your eyes for hours on end. It can impact your ability to stay focused and cover ground. Really effective visors are consistent with the mission of this vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom