The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

August 2023 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.

• Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
  • If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
  • Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
  • In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'best photo' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

GBW

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.

• Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
  • If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
  • Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
  • In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'best photo' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.
At home in the wilderness - Takaputahi, NZtempImage7UZDn5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Lovely - I opened & closed the attached photo it 5 times - each time I though what a great angle and how brilliant does the Grenadier design look; esp. compared to insipid clone looking modern cars (and yes that includes the ND)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:18 PM
Reaction score
Don’t forget to vote with a thumbs up for your favorite photo.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
If I look very closely, I think I see your grenadier on the horizon in a container on the ship.
Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing you in the US taking delivery of your vehicles, and "well you pulled out of Pittsburgh rolling down that Eastern seaboard.
You got your diesel (or petrol) wound up and she's a running like never before.
There's a speed zone ahead, but alright
you don't see a cop in sight.
A lot of days on the road and you´re gonna make it home every night."
(Thanks to Dave, not B but Dudley). ;)

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If I look very closely, I think I see your grenadier on the horizon in a container on the ship.
Seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing you in the US taking delivery of your vehicles, and "well you pulled out of Pittsburgh rolling down that Eastern seaboard.
You got your diesel (or petrol) wound up and she's a running like never before.
There's a speed zone ahead, but alright
you don't see a cop in sight.
A lot of days on the road and you´re gonna make it home every night."
(Thanks to Dave, not B but Dudley). ;)
Your sentiment is spot on and the lyrics very appropriate. However, I have to admit that I had another lyric in my head when I posted “there’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true”.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Your sentiment is spot on and the lyrics very appropriate. However, I have to admit that I had another lyric in my head when I posted “there’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true”.
Yes, the song actually fits too. And in two ways. On the one hand, because you have been waiting for your Grenadiers for so long, and on the other hand, it was released for the film "Rudolph with the red nose" in the 1960s. And that would fit in with the red foil on the front of the Grenadier.

HugBE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
P1170359.JPG
A bit late participation... This summer's road trip: Oasis in the Bardenas desert (Spain).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom