The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

A's or other letters.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
I'm interested in getting a set of red "A"'s. My truck is due in next month. Can you post details of where to get?
Hey - you’re in Brick! I’m in Barnegat. That’s awesome to hear another Global Grenadier so close to home.

Allegedly my truck is built and awaiting transport!

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hey - you’re in Brick! I’m in Barnegat. That’s awesome to hear another Global Grenadier so close to home.

The website says Q4-2023. Dealer said sometime in January. Not in production yet. You going to RDS? What color did you get?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it will be through RDS.

My build is a Scottish White Trial Master that is currently on a ship heading towards Baltimore.

You?

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, it will be through RDS.

My build is a Scottish White Trial Master that is currently on a ship heading towards Baltimore.

You?
Donney Gray, White roof and Red frame. I was hoping to have it before years end for the tax write-off. Now that it's not going to make it by year end, I was waffeling to maybe change my order to Eldorat Blue. We test drove one at RDS and the color was so nice. My wife loves the blue and she will be driving it most of the time. It will add 6+ months to delivery but the rush is off for now. I am mind-screwing the decision. The gray is classic and looks so good with the red frame. Ugh! First world problems.

1703389466681.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Donney Gray, White roof and Red frame. I was hoping to have it before years end for the tax write-off. Now that it's not going to make it by year end, I was waffeling to maybe change my order to Eldorat Blue. We test drove one at RDS and the color was so nice. My wife loves the blue and she will be driving it most of the time. It will add 6+ months to delivery but the rush is off for now. I am mind-screwing the decision. The gray is classic and looks so good with the red frame. Ugh! First world problems.

View attachment 7836951
The gray is much more black than gunmetal. Much darker.

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
The gray is much more black than gunmetal. Much darker.
That's what I have been reading. Thinking I may wrap with expel stealth PPF to lighten it up a bit. Saw one post with it and it looked sweet.

erricco111

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Hello ! Do you know where I could get the entire Grenadier sign, like it is on the hood of the car in front? And also the entire Grenadier sign that is on the plastic box in the spare wheel at the back?
I have the Magic Mushroom color and I would like the entire black lettering on the front of the hood, just the A in red. At the back of the wheel cover, I would put the whole sign in Magic Mushroom color and A in red again.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
Hello ! Do you know where I could get the entire Grenadier sign, like it is on the hood of the car in front? And also the entire Grenadier sign that is on the plastic box in the spare wheel at the back?
I have the Magic Mushroom color and I would like the entire black lettering on the front of the hood, just the A in red. At the back of the wheel cover, I would put the whole sign in Magic Mushroom color and A in red again.
+1

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

We will have to meet up, compare notes, grab coffee and go for a trail ride.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
I was thinking something similar, though in Scottish White lettering. Wife says may be "too much" with the SW roof and Rhino (White) Frame.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was thinking something similar, though in Scottish White lettering. Wife says may be "too much" with the SW roof and Rhino (White) Frame.
@flynnsk , I'm from the NW suburbs (Palatine).
If you can send some measurements, I would gladly try to make one from my Cricut.
Tracing paper would be great too for easier comparing.
My MM G will arrive whenever ... :LOL:

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@flynnsk , I'm from the NW suburbs (Palatine).
If you can send some measurements, I would gladly try to make one from my Cricut.
Tracing paper would be great too for easier comparing.
My MM G will arrive whenever ... :LOL:
I'll try to run by the craft store and try to get a light rubbing of the hood.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll try to run by the craft store and try to get a light rubbing of the hood.
If you can include the A's also, not sure how many different sizes there are on it.

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Dang craft stores closed until Jan 2 (in MI currently). As soon as we get back into city, I'll get a proper tracing.

Back
Top Bottom