The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

A's or other letters.

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would have liked to have the option to have the rear door A painted in red as well as the A on the bonnet of the vehicle.

On speaking to a friend who has a car wrapping business he made me up a couple and stuck them on the same day, I'm really impressed with how they look.

If anyone is interested in getting a set please let me know and I’ll post his details.

Annee aka grenadier_girl

Attachments

• IMG_7878.jpeg
    IMG_7878.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_7879.jpeg
    IMG_7879.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7944.jpeg
    IMG_7944.jpeg
    389.9 KB · Views: 64

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The red detail looks great, I would like to get a set of your friend has the template made up and can post them out . Thanks

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
one on the spare wheel cover looks great also. mine not stuck as well as the bonnet and door one though. which to be expected.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score
one on the spare wheel cover looks great also. mine not stuck as well as the bonnet and door one though. which to be expected.
I think plasti-dipping the tire cover ^ might be better - it's very small and recessed and easy to mask off. I think the dip will adhere better to the plastic.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think plasti-dipping the tire cover ^ might be better - it's very small and recessed and easy to mask off. I think the dip will adhere better to the plastic.
I was going to ask Trobex for some of his nail varnish but your idea might be better.

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
I am about to order the "A" and the whole "Grenadier" in vinyl to be sold in the Grenadier Gear Company shop. What colors would you like to see?!

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would have liked to have the option to have the rear door A painted in red as well as the A on the bonnet of the vehicle.

On speaking to a friend who has a car wrapping business he made me up a couple and stuck them on the same day, I'm really impressed with how they look.

If anyone is interested in getting a set please let me know and I’ll post his details.

Annee aka grenadier_girl
FYI - topic also covered in another thread “Red Letter A”: https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/red-letter-a.12413016/

Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

Annee aka grenadier_girl
Looking good.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
or 'heeed' for you Eric

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

Annee aka grenadier_girl
Yes please Annee
I have been on the fence about this but I think Balou will look smart with them

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

Annee aka grenadier_girl
I'm interested in getting a set of red "A"'s. My truck is due in next month. Can you post details of where to get?

Back
Top Bottom