The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Arizona Meetup March 30, 2024 with Stu in Wickenburg.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
All interested and available Grenadier owners, not just limited to Arizona (California, Nevada, Utah, Maine or Florida - all are welcome!), but this will be our first official Arizona Forum Meetup with our own forum host and benefactor, @Stu_Barnes ! We're meeting in Wickenburg, AZ on Saturday, March 30, 2024 at the Starbucks located at 515 E Wickenburg Way, Wickenburg, AZ at 09:00. We are planning for a group ride somewhere hopefully not too far (but there's a destination a couple of hours away that might be fun - Nellie E's Desert Bar in Parker).

I have a couple of ideas for an easy first time together route so we don't chance damaging anyone's new Grenadier on too rough a trail, but I'm certainly open to suggestions. Admittedly, I don't know that area that well, and am relying on OnX Offroad maps for planning at this point. Your input is vital and welcome!

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great idea!

Vulture Mine trail is nearby. We’ve never done it, but believe it is the easier category.

Box Canyon / Hassayampa River is great. We ran this with the Land Rover group (in our 20’ 110); the water level was probably 24”, it was fun. Then routed to a mining town in Stanton.

IMG_3712.jpeg

Heck, a simple group ride out to the Memorial site honoring the Granite Mountain Hotshots isn’t too far.

Either way, it’s a thank-less job organizing these things, so thank you for putting in the effort! Whatever it ends up being, even just coffee and chatting, will be a great event with fellow Grenadier enthusiast’s.

Local time
Reaction score
Great idea!

Vulture Mine trail is nearby. We’ve never done it, but believe it is the easier category.

Box Canyon / Hassayampa River is great. We ran this with the Land Rover group (in our 20’ 110); the water level was probably 24”, it was fun. Then routed to a mining town in Stanton.

View attachment 7849285

Heck, a simple group ride out to the Memorial site honoring the Granite Mountain Hotshots isn’t too far.

Either way, it’s a thank-less job organizing these things, so thank you for putting in the effort! Whatever it ends up being, even just coffee and chatting, will be a great event with fellow Grenadier enthusiast’s.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Bump again.

Looking forward to seeing Stu, Doug, Scott, Matt (maybe?) and other AZ Grenadier owners Saturday. We're heading up to a hotel in Peoria / Glendale tomorrow night to be fresh Saturday AM.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bump again.

Looking forward to seeing Stu, Doug, Scott, Matt (maybe?) and other AZ Grenadier owners Saturday. We're heading up to a hotel in Peoria / Glendale tomorrow night to be fresh Saturday AM.
See ya there! We’re shooting to leave home @ 7:30, but depending how long it takes “us” to get ready will determine how aggressively I’ll have to drive to make up time 😂.

All kidding aside, safe travels, and we’ll see y’all in the a.m.!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It was a good day, for sure! Thanks to all who came. It was great meeting you all / seeing you again. Hopefully we can have another get together soon. I'm looking forward to growing our group as more folks take delivery of their Grenadiers.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What’s the story behind the extended black headlight surrounds on the blue truck with white wheels?
He said it was an amazingly easy and repairable paint job using rattle can rustoleum base coat, plastidip for cushion and plasticity vs rocks and rustoleum bed liner spray over the top. Durable, repairable and cheap!
Owl Vans owner John's company truck. He said he's working on prototyping some accessories and other goodies. I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.

Back
Top Bottom