The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Any tips on removing upper rear inside panel?

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone please help with tips on how to take off the upper, inside, rhs, plastic panel at the very back adjacent to the larger door?

IMG_6277.jpg

Reactions: PBD

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone please help with tips on how to take off the upper, inside, rhs, plastic panel at the very back adjacent to the larger door?

View attachment 7852565
You should first remove the bigger trim, the one to the left of your pictures, by removing first the two U-shaped rings (one is visible on your picture), and the 3 screws. on the bottom covered by quite loose plastic caps, ad then pull it as straight as possible away from the window. It is clipped.

Once done you will see how you can remove the Right Hand Side upper plastic trim, by removing a screw, and the pulling it out from rear to front as straight as possible:
20240201_154107.jpg

I hope I remembered it well enough without forgetting something crucial, but other people have documented it in the past too! If you are patient in your search, you will find better explanations I guess.

[EDITED] Here you have the complete rear right trim dismounted.

20231009_171731.jpg

Last edited:
Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
You should first remove the bigger trim, the one to the left of your pictures, by removing first the two U-shaped rings (one is visible on your picture), and the 3 screws. on the bottom covered by quite loose plastic caps, ad then pull it as straight as possible away from the window. It is clipped.

Once done you will see how you can remove the Right Hand Side upper plastic trim, by removing a screw, and the pulling it out from rear to front as straight as possible:
View attachment 7852597

I hope I remembered it well enough without forgetting something crucial, but other people have documented it in the past too! If you are patient in your search, you will find better explanations I guess.

[EDITED] Here you have the complete rear right trim dismounted.

View attachment 7852599
Thank you very much Jean. That is exactly what I needed to know!

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
I attempted to remove the panel, but I was afraid of breaking something when it didn't just pop-off as expected. I seen now that I needed to pull from the bottom first and not the top. Many Thanks Jean Mercier for providing the photo and answering the question even though the impulse might be to say "just search the forum"

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
... even though the impulse might be to say "just search the forum"
I know how difficult it can be to search the forum, sometimes I don't find back my own posts, that's why I didn't say that :ROFLMAO:
But I also know that some people DID document it much better than I did :), therefore I said "be patient in your search" ;)

Back
Top Bottom