The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another Hi from sunny Perth WA

Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
G'day, long time reader first time poster on this forum,

Ordered a diesel Trialmaster in MM as soon as the orders opened. Still no contract but had a call from Magic in Perth confirming my build date is still Jan which came as a surprise as the INEOS website not showing a build month.

Getting more excited but still slightly nervous about the footrest and the drop on boot space from the 100 series LC I currently drive!

I'm based in Perth and looking forward to hooking up with other owners to share knowledge and find good mechanics etc.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
G'day, long time reader first time poster on this forum,

Ordered a diesel Trialmaster in MM as soon as the orders opened. Still no contract but had a call from Magic in Perth confirming my build date is still Jan which came as a surprise as the INEOS website not showing a build month.

Getting more excited but still slightly nervous about the footrest and the drop on boot space from the 100 series LC I currently drive!

I'm based in Perth and looking forward to hooking up with other owners to share knowledge and find good mechanics etc.
Welcome @Thomski , if you have FB you can join the W.A page otherwise there seems to be about 8 or so West Australians on this forum located all over the metro and S.W

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Thomski.

Many have differing views on the RHD footrest but, be assured, that the preponderance of views expressed, both here and in other forums, is that it's a non-issue.
Having had two little Grenadier drives, the footrest is definitely a non-issue... I have had worse experiences driving an Alpha, Fiat and even the odd Renault!

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome @Thomski , if you have FB you can join the W.A page otherwise there seems to be about 8 or so West Australians on this forum located all over the metro and S.W
When I spoke to Magic last year they indicated 200+ Perth-ish orders. But we’ll see what the conversion to order rate is I suppose.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I spoke to Magic last year they indicated 200+ Perth-ish orders. But we’ll see what the conversion to order rate is I suppose.
I spoke to Magic a while ago, if they have 200ish thats a vast improvement on 3 months ago 👏
The numbers were considerable lower than that

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
I'm guessing yours was on Morning PILOT. I collected mine yesterday. I'll head west again next year. I shall toot... My first day was fun - Landrover people seemed to stare in wonderment... They would have had the opportunity and join the fold?

Back
Top Bottom