Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Another enthusiast from Germany

emax

Veteran Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi all,

when I first saw  a LR Series 2A in 1978, I immediately fell in love with this car. Since then I've flattened my nose on every LR Series or Defender I've come across. But I've always been too rational to actually buy one.

Now, that the Grenadier is "ante portas", I can't wait to see, to drive and maybe buy one.

I am very concerned tough, that fuel prices and the worlds situation may put a spanner in the works for me. But I try to stay optimistic: Hope dies last.

Triple Seven

Contributor
Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
Yes...The price of gas, (petrol) , is a growing concern!

Top Bottom