The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another Auction

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
831lbs payload yikes!! Need to get that truck on the CAT scale. It must have been de-rated somehow like the early demo vehicles. IMG_0585.jpeg

gtank

Production/Transit
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Going to enjoy watching this one. Really like how it’s spec’d.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
I can't remember where I put my wallet but I can remember random posts. The person auction off the IG, posted a while back on here that it won't fit into their garage. How much shorter is a g wagon? They own one of those and it fits in their garage. Or they indicated on cars and bids they own a g wagon too.

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Did you notice that the Altimeter shows -71 feet. They say that the sea is rising but I did not think Miami was under water! I specified the altimeter in my build and am starting to regret it!

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Did you notice that the Altimeter shows -71 feet. They say that the sea is rising but I did not think Miami was under water! I specified the altimeter in my build and am starting to regret it!
It might just need to be calibrated when you are at a known elevation. Just a guess.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Probably had trouble selling it since its so new and no one knows what it is. Its also a terrible build, no off road gear at all! No winch, lockers, tires, ect. My guess is purchased to be different and bling, bling. They realize its not the best Mall Crawler bling bling out there and are trying to dump it. Lets see what kind of whooping they get on it. I mean, wont fit in the garage? So park it outside.

Back
Top Bottom