The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Ebay listings

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
Well in the midst of an insomnia fueled ebay dive into the various bits available for the Grenadier, I came across 11 Grenadier's listed by Holman in Fort Lauderdale. They're all listed as classifieds or best offer, without enough detail to tell what you're paying relative to MSRP. In any case, the prices at which they're listed ($76-90k, with one auction at $64k and no bids) show that not every dealer is going to try for $25k over MSRP.

Also... Don't search ebay for Grenadier stuff, unless you want to have nightmares about red carbon fiber dashboard sticker kits.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

Psignore00

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
I’m hoping if they actually had them, they would have pictures. As someone who reserved on day 1 all those years ago and submitted my order when they told me to, who is still waiting, seeing stuff like this doesn’t make me happy

That crack at the red carbon fiber stickers though…that made me happy

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
I’m hoping if they actually had them, they would have pictures. As someone who reserved on day 1 all those years ago and submitted my order when they told me to, who is still waiting, seeing stuff like this doesn’t make me happy

That crack at the red carbon fiber stickers though…that made me happy
You can call your dealer or other dealers and they will likely have something unclaimed. May not be the exact spec but should be able to find something close. Several folks on this board have done so.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
My dealer has an unclaimed Eldoret. I think it's a base wagon. If it was a Trialmaster I would be tempted to get that one instead.

Back
Top Bottom