The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

And an other Grenadier enthusiast!

MarkusN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks
As a fan of the "old" Defender
(but I never owned one) and I heard about the "Grenadier" project a few years ago, I followed the development
with great enthusiasm. With all the development steps it became clear to me that this is exactly the vehicle for me. In September 2021 I immediately
made the reservation and in May 2022 the order, as soon as that was possible.

Now I am full of anticipation to take delivery of my Grenadier
(Trialmaster, Sela green with black roof, 17" steel with BF Goodrich and equipped with everything needed for off-road adventures).

I look forward to hearing about your experiences here in the forum and will contribute with my findings.

Best regards from Zurich (Switzerland)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folks
(but I never owned one) and I heard about the "Grenadier" project a few years ago, I followed the development
with great enthusiasm. With all the development steps it became clear to me that this is exactly the vehicle for me. In September 2021 I immediately

(Trialmaster, Sela green with black roof, 17" steel with BF Goodrich and equipped with everything needed for off-road adventures).

I look forward to hearing about your experiences here in the forum and will contribute with my findings.

Did your car already arrived in Zurich?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks

Welcome to the club!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
you should get one
the IG is made for it
@MarkusN Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people here.

@Hannes01 Since I'm currently dogless, for only the second time in my life, what should I get to go best with the Grenadier? My last beloved friend was Buster, an Akbash. He was the best dog I've had, and was my seventh.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@MarkusN Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people here.

@Hannes01 Since I'm currently dogless, for only the second time in my life, what should I get to go best with the Grenadier? My last beloved friend was Buster, an Akbash. He was the best dog I've had, and was my seventh.
I am missing a good photo of a Corgi in a Grenadier. I know short legged dogs are not for everyone. But they are great mates!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
something you can fit in a handbag

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 PM
Reaction score
or perhaps one of those oriental protection dogs you can wear up a wizzard's sleeve (don't google) and let loose on anyone wishing to hi-jack your Grenny

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
my dogs, currently 3, always come from the animal shelter.
and love to drive.
All sizes are available - because my children choose - but I prefer dogs that are big enough that I can pet them without bending down

Back
Top Bottom