The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Alu cab posted a video on youtube

ADVAW8S

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Reaction score
I'm at work but just got a notification that AluCab just posted a video about the Grenadier.  They even noted that they may have already figured put a way to take off the roof

Paachi

Contributor
Founding Guard
Reaction score
Oh nice video!! I am glad they got the wiring looms to travel in one area down the A-Pillar. Makes camptop conversions easy but also tracing and wiring a whole lot easier.

That battery compartment with the fuse box, keeps impressing me. Clean, spacious and ripe for a proper build out.

DenisM

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
In another video there was talk of Ineos actually "giving" surplus prototypes to major after-market firms (Alu-Cab, ARB/old ManEmu) for testing new products...  the rationale being that Ineos was in the business of building the 4x4, not competing with after-market firms and adding additional cost to get the after-market bits certified by the relevant national transport authorities.  Can only speculate that this could be a boon to the ultimate consumer in terms of reduced cost and time to market.

Stu_Barnes

Fixer & General Dogsbody
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Country
United-Nations
That’s great if it’s true. Fingers crossed. 

Beowulf

Contributor
Reaction score
AluCab doing a roof conversion is a big part of the equation of my getting the Grenadier.  If not, it may have to be a Gladiator with the Canopy Camper. 

I wish AluCab had a JL version to compete with Ursa.  They just need to include a modified back half of the roll bar to maximize livability and bed access when you have two people. 
all indications point to AC trying to do a Grenadier version. 

Top Bottom