The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Alu cab posted a video on youtube

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
I'm at work but just got a notification that AluCab just posted a video about the Grenadier.  They even noted that they may have already figured put a way to take off the roof

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Oh nice video!! I am glad they got the wiring looms to travel in one area down the A-Pillar. Makes camptop conversions easy but also tracing and wiring a whole lot easier.

That battery compartment with the fuse box, keeps impressing me. Clean, spacious and ripe for a proper build out.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
In another video there was talk of Ineos actually "giving" surplus prototypes to major after-market firms (Alu-Cab, ARB/old ManEmu) for testing new products...  the rationale being that Ineos was in the business of building the 4x4, not competing with after-market firms and adding additional cost to get the after-market bits certified by the relevant national transport authorities.  Can only speculate that this could be a boon to the ultimate consumer in terms of reduced cost and time to market.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
That’s great if it’s true. Fingers crossed. 

Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
AluCab doing a roof conversion is a big part of the equation of my getting the Grenadier.  If not, it may have to be a Gladiator with the Canopy Camper. 

I wish AluCab had a JL version to compete with Ursa.  They just need to include a modified back half of the roll bar to maximize livability and bed access when you have two people. 
all indications point to AC trying to do a Grenadier version. 

Back
Top Bottom