The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Alex Beras off road test drive USA

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Thats straight over my head 🤔
I am black and we call fellow black people brothers. There are not a lot of us that offroad. so the joke is out of all the drives that have occurred the one crash that we know of is the black guy. Like what are the odds?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Would never have guessed that one. I thought I was being thick or naive 😂😂😂
I am black and we call fellow black people brothers. There are not a lot of us that offroad. so the joke is out of all the drives that have occurred the one crash that we know of is the black guy. Like what are the odds?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
You need to watch it. There wasn't a crash, it was a joke.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
You need to watch it. There wasn't a crash, it was a joke.
It must be be a coincidence, because in another video someone comments on how one of the US demonstrator vehicles had a wallop

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Had to be a brother, I mean come on man your killing me.
When will we stop talking about skin color as being "brothers". It should be like color of eyes, or hair, or height, or ... doesn't make a difference!

I don't understand some countries: everybody who isn't white is black! As if white people are white!

@ADVAW8S : I don't criticize you, just a general thought!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
When will we stop talking about skin color as being "brothers". It should be like color of eyes, or hair, or height, or ... doesn't make a difference!

I don't understand some countries: everybody who isn't white is black! As if white people are white!

In the modern US, its more of a casual, jovial term now, not common in Europe

Help a brother out!

Then again I'm an English country lad so what the f*ck do I know

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

I refer to males who have the same parents as me as brothers (just one)
Everyone else is a fellow human.
I don't care about their colour, race, religion, country of origin, current country of residence, eye or hair colour, sex or sexual preference.
Don't like criminals, dickheads or arseholes.

Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
US and UK are "two nations divided by a common language" attributed to G B Shaw. We folks from Massachusetts are proudly known as MassHoles, mostly because of the way we drive.

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I'm worried now that I won't have a co-driver with me every step of the way telling me "yep, yep, yep, more, no, slow, yes more, slow, slow, slow, up, up, up.... ahhhhh that's it, you can't BANG the throttle!!".

How am I ever going to drive this thing around trees without him?!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
It must be be a coincidence, because in another video someone comments on how one of the US demonstrator vehicles had a wallop
I can’t find that video but I was there and was also told there was an “accident” with one of the vehicles and a tree.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
I'm worried now that I won't have a co-driver with me every step of the way telling me "yep, yep, yep, more, no, slow, yes more, slow, slow, slow, up, up, up.... ahhhhh that's it, you can't BANG the throttle!!".

How am I ever going to drive this thing around trees without him?!
+1 I will have to teach my wife or the children to help me out as a motivator from now on!
„… Yeah dad, you beat that rock! (hill/roundabout/Fiat Barchetta)…“

Back
Top Bottom