The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket exhaust and wheels

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score
Personal taste!!! Why would talk trash about it. If you don’t like something just ignore it. Remember what your mother used to tell you. Can say something nice…..
Listen son , I have genuinely never seen those on any 4x4 in my state, and I've been around the block a few times. So I wondered wth they were there for.
Thanks for the motherly advice though. Now run along and cancel some other senior 😅

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Listen son , I have genuinely never seen those on any 4x4 in my state, and I've been around the block a few times. So I wondered wth they were there for.
Thanks for the motherly advice though. Now run along and cancel some other senior 😅
You need to sort your shit out so you don't keep driving around the block.
Turn off down a side street
Maybe get yourself a 4WD so you can forget about the roads altogether.
Life's an adventure
You should order a Grenadier.
Although delivery can be a bit slow at times.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
You need to sort your shit out so you don't keep driving around the block.
Turn off down a side street
Maybe get yourself a 4WD so you can forget about the roads altogether.
Life's an adventure
You should order a Grenadier.
Although delivery can be a bit slow at times.
Just taken the grandy to the park
Time for some adventures 😁
20230913_085014.jpg

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Ha ha ! Not your son and likely older than you so certainly not trying cancel another senior. All I was saying was let’s just play nice here and not spew the usual online trash talk. Sorry if I miss read your comment!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
What does it look like when it rains for a few days? Are there any pictures then?
I can imagine that it's good to have an umbrella in the car. ;)
That's my daily access road. After rain and a few days the potholes open up and the corrugations appear. After a few months I have to complain to the council and eventually they send in a grader and a truck with greasy clay gravel and it looks good for a few days/until the next rain.
Oh and there's always a bit of roadkill. I have to be careful as my old Porsches are quite low at the front!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
That's my daily access road. After rain and a few days the potholes open up and the corrugations appear. After a few months I have to complain to the council and eventually they send in a grader and a truck with greasy clay gravel and it looks good for a few days/until the next rain.
Oh and there's always a bit of roadkill. I have to be careful as my old Porsches are quite low at the front!
If it get s really bad can you trailer your low rides to the beginning of the access road, or just simply not worth the effort and you wait until safe to take them?

This is presuming you have a trailer etc of course.

Ps, presently looks a damn sight better than some of the roads around here.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
If it get s really bad can you trailer your low rides to the beginning of the access road, or just simply not worth the effort and you wait until safe to take them?

This is presuming you have a trailer etc of course.

Ps, presently looks a damn sight better than some of the roads around here.
No , I'm not precious about cars, wouldn't dream of trailering them, they are all daily drivers. And Porsches are tough.

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe changing up to a jilted exhaust may make room for a long rang fuel tank.

Back
Top Bottom