The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Advertising?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Just wondering if IA has done any real advertising thus far. Nothing here in the States, but we’re a year out. What about in UK, EU, or Oz? I did just see a sign ad on the pitch-side advertising boards at the Tot v Chelsea match this morning, but haven’t seen or heard anything else.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering if IA has done any real advertising thus far. Nothing here in the States, but we’re a year out. What about in UK, EU, or Oz? I did just see a sign ad on the pitch-side advertising boards at the Tot v Chelsea match this morning, but haven’t seen or heard anything else.
Why? Sold out for 3 years+ lol.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
There are no ads for Unimog and similar. The vehicle is indirectly promoted. this is never a mass market vehicle and was never intended as such. So why waste money to TV, Radio or public communication boards?
not the customers they want and Ineos does anyway not need brand awareness

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Everything so far I have seen has been social media on their own platforms, in person promotions at 4x4 shows etc, their sports sponsorships and PR with media outlets. Haven’t seen and paid 3rd party advertising on TV, radio or in magazines etc, but all that tends to be the direction a lot of stuff is going paid direct advertising material has been on a steady decline for a while.

Last edited:

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I expect that they wiil need to eventually advertise maybe in the third year or so. First year or two worth of production is really already sold.

Can-Am launched their 3-wheeler with just magazine coverage. Second year they were product placement in a movie and a TV show. I think it was 3 years before they started placing ads.

Edit: This is just IMHO(for Jean)

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sold out for that best part of 3 years no advertising needed.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently they don't have to

I can't see a date on this
View attachment 7804399
Amount of income from sales = nil.. The amount of capital required to get to this point is huge and in the millions per day i’‘d guess. I’m pretty sure there’s a finance director in Ineos who’s getting the cold sweats from the total lack of income from this huge project.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, IA signed up as Tottenham’s “official 4x4 partner” or some such late last year which seems odd to me for a couple of reasons:
1. Sir Jim is currently bidding for Manchester United and already owns Nice (France) and Lausanne (Switzerland)
2. Why associate the IA Grenadier 4x4 brand with a London club which is the home of urban SUV “Chelsea Tractors” doing the shopping/school run?

To answer your question, no media advertising only sports team sponsorship as others have already posted.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It dawned on me after I started the thread that Ineos was involved with Tottenham. I do wonder if Sir Jim is able to purchase United, would that relationship with Tottenham change?

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It dawned on me after I started the thread that Ineos was involved with Tottenham. I do wonder if Sir Jim is able to purchase United, would that relationship with Tottenham change?
Speaking as Man Utd Season Ticket Holder - yes it bloody well would have to change:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom