The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ADAS

Jayp

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am a new forum member / Ineos owner in Oregon. I received my mushroom Trialmaster a few weeks ago. Overall I am pleased with the Quality and the driving experience, but am quite disappointed with all of the items I have to turn off each time I start it. Does anyone know if or when there will be a permanent update so you can turn off the speed warnings, speed change, etc as a permanent user setting, and not each time you get in for a drive ? I do have it set to favorites, but was told by my dealer it was a known annoyance and they were expecting a software update. Thanks Jay

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am a new forum member / Ineos owner in Oregon. I received my mushroom Trialmaster a few weeks ago. Overall I am pleased with the Quality and the driving experience, but am quite disappointed with all of the items I have to turn off each time I start it. Does anyone know if or when there will be a permanent update so you can turn off the speed warnings, speed change, etc as a permanent user setting, and not each time you get in for a drive ? I do have it set to favorites, but was told by my dealer it was a known annoyance and they were expecting a software update. Thanks Jay
Welcome .
A lot of talk about this on other threads. Almost everyone hates it and wr want to be able to turn it off permanently. There is no fix. About half the people on this forum say there will be, or is a fix and half say no, but really NO one knows. We can only hope.

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
I pray 🙏🏽 every night the INEOS gods are kind to us and allow us to turn off the cricket chirp 🐥 the general consensus has been to email customer service and also notify your dealer, in a polite way, so they realize the level of frustration and customer feedback.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
While we’re here, does anybody else have the phenomenon of when they press the favorite button and go to turn off the ADAS that it’s already turned off? It doesn’t happen every time, maybe a fifth of the time. But I go in to the ADAS menu after pulling out of the garage and it’s already turned off. Weird.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ADAS is funky. Sometimes it stays off after you cycle the ignition, most times not. Once and a while it forgets to turn itself back on :)

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Expensive 40-page thread on this topic here:

Mostly ranting :)

It doesn’t bother me too much actually.

Pro-tip: as soon as you hear the first click immediately ease off the accelerator and it will immediately stop clicking thinking you are being a good boy or girl and are obeying its command.

I’ve been trained now like Pavlov’s dog!

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpeg
    IMG_1496.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 3

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
While we’re here, does anybody else have the phenomenon of when they press the favorite button and go to turn off the ADAS that it’s already turned off? It doesn’t happen every time, maybe a fifth of the time. But I go in to the ADAS menu after pulling out of the garage and it’s already turned off. Weird.
Yes. I have that happen as well.

Back
Top Bottom