The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

$910 for a KEY ???

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
For what it's worth... I confirmed with a source, list price on a key is $468, or $315 for just the remote without the key blade portion
So the little metal sliver is $150 bucks?!

Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
In the UK there is a chain of keycutters called Timpsons, (they also do watch repairs, shoe repairs and other stuff).

As of Friday, they cannot copy Ineos keys as they don't have the specification, so the dealer is the only real source. Best guess for Timpsons was 3-6 months.
You have to understand the only UK Timpsons we know about in the US are the ones in the old Rumpole TV series.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
When I took delivery, I asked the parts manager to order me a second spare key. I figured as far as I am from my nearest dealer, I'd better have a backup. Two is one and one is none. I think I was quoted somewhere in the $700 range. I can't honestly recall. I took delivery December 26, 2023. I checked with them last week and it's still on order. The keys are cut at the factory, and are made according to your VIN. He told me when I ordered it that it would be a few months. That's why I'm getting one now, before I NEED it.

Back
Top Bottom