The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2025 Model Year

Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
HI there from Sydney Australia. I've put my deposit down, and am eagerly awaiting my build slot. But as I wait, I am wondering if I should wait a bit longer. Does anyone have any intel on proposed changes to the 2025 vehicle? I'm dreaming of things like upgrades to the display to make it easier to read in intense sunlight, or a fix for the left foot "lump".

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:02 PM
Reaction score
It has only recently switched to MY24, If you wait nearly a year for MY25, will you then look to wait for MY26?

You could get a third party supplier that puts a cowling over the screen. MY24 has a range of ADAS technologies included which were not in the MY23.5 or earlier

Local time
Reaction score
It has only recently switched to MY24, If you wait nearly a year for MY25, will you then look to wait for MY26?

You could get a third party supplier that puts a cowling over the screen. MY24 has a range of ADAS technologies included which were not in the MY23.5 or earlier
Thanks. Great point. I wasn't sure when the model year switched so that's very helpful.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
HI there from Sydney Australia. I've put my deposit down, and am eagerly awaiting my build slot. But as I wait, I am wondering if I should wait a bit longer. Does anyone have any intel on proposed changes to the 2025 vehicle? I'm dreaming of things like upgrades to the display to make it easier to read in intense sunlight, or a fix for the left foot "lump".
Tint your safari and side windows and no glare on the screen.
The left foot lump disappears after a week unless you are very tall.
They would need to relocate the engine and or exhaust to get rid of it.
Just wind your seat up high

bikesandguitars

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
I now have 7,000 miles under all kinds of conditions - dirt, rock, snow, highway, city, farm, etc., The only thing that I would practically guarantee for MY ‘25 is a price increase. If a similarly equipped Jeep Rubicon is fetching $76K, a Grand Wagoneer is hovering over $100K, a Tacoma TRD is $65K + Market Adjustment, etc., then the Grenadier is a bargain in comparison.

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
A user, mcburke42, on the r/ineosgrenadier subreddit recently posted some info about 2025 model year changes.

I work for one of the dealers in the US, we got the info only yesterday. Last month or so it’s been a leading question for just about every customer we’ve worked with so its good to finally have the details.

There’s only a couple of changes coming for ‘25, most beneficial -
  • Britannia Blue is new standard color
  • Tow/electronics factory standard on all models (major thumbs up)
  • New color - Devil’s Red (wonder how Jim came up with that one?)
  • 1924 Belstaff special build
Lastly, a 5% MSRP pricing increase, which many expected to happen.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
So basically no changes other than a price increase :)
A good number of people on here who didn't order the tow package but want it now would think differently :)

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
A good number of people on here who didn't order the tow package but want it now would think differently :)
Agreed, good point. Tow package should have always been standard. But then again I loved the complete configurability when I built mine from the ground up.

Back
Top Bottom