The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UAE 20% deposit to Adamas

binumar

Production/Transit
Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
Booked my car with AED 10k back in Oct 2022 and got a call from Adamas saying my car is going to be manufactured this month with delivery on August 2023 and I have to pay 20% now. Anyone else got the call? I thought the entire balance amount would be payable on delivery only. Didn’t get a chance to discuss on call as I was leaving on holiday and in a hurry and told them I will see on coming Monday once I an back.

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
That is aggressive.
This is what Im afraid of...
If the dealers can get people to back out then they have a vehicle they can sell at whatever mark up they want unfettered by Ineos.
(They can already I guess, but having buyers back out makes it cleaner.)

Reactions: PBD

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Booked my car with AED 10k back in Oct 2022 and got a call from Adamas saying my car is going to be manufactured this month with delivery on August 2023 and I have to pay 20% now. Anyone else got the call? I thought the entire balance amount would be payable on delivery only. Didn’t get a chance to discuss on call as I was leaving on holiday and in a hurry and told them I will see on coming Monday once I an back.
Where are you from?
Is there an agent or a dealer sale in your country? It should never work this way with agents as you would have to pay only to Ineos.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Where are you from?
Is there an agent or a dealer sale in your country? It should never work this way with agents as you would have to pay only to Ineos.
It's UAE and it could be the dealer structure. I looked up dealer and they doing all high end cars and could be locking the buyer in or it's a cash grab to help month or FY dales numbers. @evomind Either way it's a deposit and not a markup.

Local time
Reaction score
It's UAE and it could be the dealer structure. I looked up dealer and they doing all high end cars and could be locking the buyer in or it's a cash grab to help month or FY dales numbers. @evomind Either way it's a deposit and not a markup.
I get that its a deposit but its still a very aggressive deposit on a vehicle that you would think the dealer can easily sell if you were to back out.
Why such a heavy deposit?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Speculating, Fiscal Year End. The salesperson is trying to hit a target a deposit of that size may not be count as a deposit but a sale.

Back
Top Bottom