The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

2 random questions…..

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
A) If you walked into a dealer to order a rig today, what time frame are you being given?
(Countries like Australia and UK)
B) if you had to sell your rig right away, how soon do you think it would sell?

Reasons for my questions are as followed;
A couple of years ago a friend of mine bought a Ford Raptor and since the demand and wait time for such truck was so long, he was offered $25k over what he paid so he sold it and order a new one.
I figured this would be the case with the Grenadier but I’ve seen the classified section and there is one for sale and no action…

Your thoughts?

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
When scalpers buy so many of the available tickets for rock concerts, then people who just love the artist miss out. The people who can afford to be scalped are being ripped off, perhaps rationalising that ‘this is just how things are’, and they, being able to pay way high, are displacing the every day customer base, and bidding up the cost of all concerts in the long term, and giving money to parasites who add no value for their percentage. It hurts everyone.
scalping is not allowed in most contexts, but hard to stop. scalpers are pretty widely hated.
much nicer if the people who really love that music, for whom its a part of life they really value, can just do the thing they love for a fair price.

just a thought.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
You can buy a Gren on Carsales on AUS right now... and probably get it for at or less than the CURRENT price requested.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:03 PM
Reaction score
You can buy a Gren on Carsales on AUS right now... and probably get it for at or less than the CURRENT price requested.
There are 22 Grenadiers listed on carsales.
12 are listed as Available to order, so are just an add.
8 are listed as Finance available and with 50 kms or 390 kms on the clock, a couple with 1,100kms.
so that leaves 2 that may or may not be genuine but also almost low kms on the clock.
1696596915015.png1696596972451.png1696597020096.png

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
When scalpers buy so many of the available tickets for rock concerts, then people who just love the artist miss out. The people who can afford to be scalped are being ripped off, perhaps rationalising that ‘this is just how things are’, and they, being able to pay way high, are displacing the every day customer base, and bidding up the cost of all concerts in the long term, and giving money to parasites who add no value for their percentage. It hurts everyone.
scalping is not allowed in most contexts, but hard to stop. scalpers are pretty widely hated.
much nicer if the people who really love that music, for whom its a part of life they really value, can just do the thing they love for a fair price.

just a thought.
Thank you for the comment!
I guess the “buyers” I’m referring to is those that more into the heat of the moment/fashion. People that are not really into the car itself but more of this is what’s hot now and I want it and I don’t want to wait.
I hope to pass down my Grenadier to my kids or grandkids. (My oldest son is 7 right now 😂)

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

just a thought.
Sounds like a free market system to me. Best system in the world.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score
Only if you want to manipulate the market to fit your cost requirement. But, if you can think of a better system let us know.
Vehicle manufacturers manipulate their pricing to suit whatever suits them.

Back
Top Bottom