The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

1/18th model availabel to purchase

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
If you go on the Ineos Website, you can purchase the die-cast version that you see on videos.  They offer the Donny Grey,  Eldoret Blue, and Prototype version in Sterling silver.  They are pricey at 185.00 USD plus shipping.  I ordered a Protoype version to have a little fun.  Nice little personal Father's Day gift.   I was not aware of this but 1/18th is the largest of Die-Cast models.  

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi ADVAW8S, thanks for this Info. 5 minutes ago I have done the same.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
I'll ask my wife for this as a birthday gift (in July) as she always struggles to find something affordable. (I already have a lathe and a milling machine, and an airplane is somewhat expensive) ;-)

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @ADVAW8S
thanks for the info. Like the prototype version with all details. Looking at a model is great to bridge the waiting time till delivery ?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing to log into my account for Ineos Australia, order a 1:18 scale model which is pretty much my exact spec without the roo bar in Downey gray, added a T shirt and when I get to the payment stage it tells me it is in US$$$$ which takes it from $288 Australian that I thought it was to $414.35!!!! 
It does look good quality but why am I paying in US$$$$$ when nI am in Australia buying from a British company.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=ADVAW8S userid=8452459 postid=1332856123]If you go on the Ineos Website, you can purchase the die-cast version that you see on videos.   [/QUOTE]

I can't find this on the German website. Can you post a link or screenshot?

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@emax Hope you ordered the orange nose und door in real world too. 

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
LHD…what the hell 

I see that you get the choice of both Belstaff editions ( blue is the Trialmaster) and the prototype. I would like a polo shirt for the IG, but they don’t seem to do them. Staff only I think.

Never seen anyone mention them but has anyone else got the prototype tee shirt from when they went on the test drives. They very kindly embroidered my name on it and even gave the lad one as well. A nice touch I thought

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=rovie userid=8990308 postid=1332864780]@emax Hope you ordered the orange nose und door in real world too. [/QUOTE] 

Nope. Don't like the lipstick design ...

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Shaky@Shaky Yes, I received the prototype T-shirt with my name on it as well and it is a nice touch for sure.

@emax  That´s right. But as a pilot you should like it. After all, the Piper PA-18 Super Cub also has a red nose.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Some of them. And they are Pipers.   ;-)

And their shape does not resemble a mouth ...

... and Rudolph BTW has a red nose as well. ?

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=DaveB userid=8923052 postid=1332864878]I am a bit disappointed that it looks like the model comes in left hand drive
I will probably get over it[/QUOTE]

You can spend your waiting time doing a RHD conversion

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Do you guys think "Limited Edition" means you can always buy the others, but they're limiting the number of Prototypes (limited editions).... as in it would end up being the rare, valuable one?  I mean.... by definition if it's limited, it's limited, but I also noticed they're all the same price so maybe it's not special.  Asking cause I actually don't like the orange accents but will buy it if it's actually special lol. 

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
I had the same issue as I added a T short to my order.   Once I removed the shirt, it was able to calculate shipping.   It must be a bug in the system.  

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Ferrugenfish userid=9004165 postid=1332868747]Do you guys think "Limited Edition" means you can always buy the others, but they're limiting the number of Prototypes (limited editions).... as in it would end up being the rare, valuable one?  I mean.... by definition if it's limited, it's limited, but I also noticed they're all the same price so maybe it's not special.  Asking cause I actually don't like the orange accents but will buy it if it's actually special lol. [/QUOTE]

Buy them all. ?

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Well I tried to buy one but it rejected my credit card. Don't know why... it works elsewhere. 

Back
Top Bottom