The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

“Drive out” cost estimate

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
I do not recall ever being told/seeing that. But I am under the impression the fee is $1,600.

Godspeed on your travels.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
In the original version 1 price list, it excludes the tranportation, destination charges, unless this was indeed changed before preorders went live.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
I've never seen an install fee for accessories like floor mats.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I’m looking for it. I’m on my phone in an airport but Ineos had made a statement confirming the MSRP included the $1800 delivery fee and I believe it was in the fine print on the website in screenshots I may have prior to them taking the website down and opening it up for live orders. They had stated MSRP included delivery to your dealer but the dealer would charge for additional install items and fees. I chatted with customer service about this who told me they didn’t know what the fees would be but told the dealerships to “keep it reasonable”. Starting to get to the point I hope they turn into a big failure.
It's all sounding rather like Ineos are repeating the same mistakes they made with the rollout in the UK.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I thought the $1600 destination fee was included in the MSRP? Am I wrong?
I know this is an old thread, but different people are asking the same questions in multiple threads.
From Car and Driver magazine:
Prices start at $73,100 for the entry-level base Station Wagon and $80,190 for either of the two uplevel trims. Those prices include a $1600 destination charge.

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but different people are asking the same questions in multiple threads.
From Car and Driver magazine:
Prices start at $73,100 for the entry-level base Station Wagon and $80,190 for either of the two uplevel trims. Those prices include a $1600 destination charge.
A little clarification. The article is quoting the MSRP plus destination fee of $1600. For the “entry level” model, the Ineos website shows the MSRP as $71,500 which has the following footnote:

† The price shown is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination fee, license, insurance, registration, sales tax and optional features that may be available from your local retailer. Retail partner sets actual price.

So $71,500 + $1,600 = $73,100. Similar calc for the “uplevel trims” though $79,190 + $1,600 = $83,790 vs $83,190 (may just be a typo)

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
I do not recall ever being told/seeing that. But I am under the impression the fee is $1,600.

Godspeed on your travels.

There are also additional fees such as processing, documents prep, registration, etc. So shall I say - $2,000?

Back
Top Bottom