The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Off Road Menu

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK just watched the video. Seems like attitude is correct. Seemed a strange menu choice name to me. I’ve just looked up vehicle attitude and it shows my ignorance of the English language.

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Any on board GPS or does it get all it's location info from iPhone or Android phone?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
OK just watched the video. Seems like attitude is correct. Seemed a strange menu choice name to me. I’ve just looked up vehicle attitude and it shows my ignorance of the English language.
Still seems like strange word choice - not sure what a better option would be. Before I watched the video I had no idea what it was referencing.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think it's quite a "piloty" term.

My attitude is that I'm a little ***ked off, that to find Information on a vehicle I've purchased, I've got to trawl a bottom feeding website like Insta. 😡

Local time
Reaction score
Attitude is a piloty term we should have one of these then roll pitch and yaw in one place.
You should be ok driving in cloud with it

MlDtb.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of techy stuff in vehicles, but these are all useful. Also, these have no bearing on the actual function of the vehicle - if the screen fails the truck still drives - so these are like icing on a cake. The only one I'd really miss if the screen were to fail is the tire pressure - its not indispensable, but its quite handy.

EDIT: the electrical page is also quite useful!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of techy stuff in vehicles, but these are all useful. Also, these have no bearing on the actual function of the vehicle - if the screen fails the truck still drives - so these are like icing on a cake. The only one I'd really miss if the screen were to fail is the tire pressure - its not indispensable, but its quite handy.

EDIT: the electrical page is also quite useful!

My thoughts exactly, Stickshifter.

I also must admit that the built-in Pathfinder system is pretty slick. Not a "necessary" feature, but one that I can see replacing some of the other ways I use to navigate. The best part is no proprietary nonsense -- just the ability to track and share GPX files. That's fantastic; I'm assuming (perhaps wrongly) that you could load up GPX files from elsewhere and follow them too, so if you had a buddy do a great trail last week, he can e-mail you the file and you can re-trace his steps. Between that for off-road, and Carplay for everything else, Ineos has nailed the nav system that I've wanted since GPS for cars was a thing -- no fussing with updates or maps that are out of date the moment they leave the lot of a bunch of proprietary file formats.

Back
Top Bottom