The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Buzz Overland - Gutted Grenadier

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Does the boot ceiling light have a DTP connector?

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
I would like a closer look at the transmission shifter console and how the transmission shift lever assembly is attached. Is there any excess wiring in the loom to alter the shifter position? Thank you.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Well this has got me gripped now. What are the guys building ?

Only the dash going back, did I read. What about the BMW gear shifter ?

Is this going to be a complete remodel of the interior of a Grenny ?

Whatever it is there is some important info being gleaned for owners and developers alike.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Well this has got me gripped now. What are the guys building ?

Only the dash going back, did I read. What about the BMW gear shifter ?

Is this going to be a complete remodel of the interior of a Grenny ?

Whatever it is there is some important info being gleaned for owners and developers alike.
Wonder if it’s going to be a competition or racing version? Perhaps Big Jim, Lewis H, Alex and Ryan will be Team Ineos in something?

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any hi res pictures would be very helpfull especially around the rear load area please. Thanks

Local time
Reaction score
Wonder if it’s going to be a competition or racing version? Perhaps Big Jim, Lewis H, Alex and Ryan will be Team Ineos in something?
That's where I'm at. Cages, racing seats, interior tire mount, safety equipment, and ditch what you don't need.

IneoBowler.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
That's where I'm at. Cages, racing seats, interior tire mount, safety equipment, and ditch what you don't need.

IneoBowler.

Are you sure ?

Should it be an Ineowler 😀

If it is a racing model that will be really cool, and interesting to see how it stands up to some severe punishment.

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
@PBD @Zimm

You guys are on the money. We are building a Race Grenadier, the first we are aware of. We'll release more details soon and a full build series will follow.

It's off for the roll cage to be fitted later this week. I'll be sure to post more updates as we get into it.

Last edited:

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
@PBD @Zimm

You guys are on the money. We are building a Race Grenadier we are aware of. We'll release more details soon and a full build series will follow.

It's off for the roll cage to be fitted later this week. I'll be sure to post more updates as we get into it.
Factory engine, but souped up?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
@PBD @Zimm

You guys are on the money. We are building a Race Grenadier we are aware of. We'll release more details soon and a full build series will follow.

So the Ineowler is born. 😂

I am looking forward to this, just to see what can be done. No skin of my nose but I hope it is the OEM engine and not a transplant.

An IG in full race colours etc will look awesome I am sure. 👍 👌

Wondering what events it will be entered in to or considered for.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
@PBD @Zimm

Diesel? Then a London to Cape Town run is what I’d love to see.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We have a pretty exciting build brewing here at Buzz Overland. Can't spill the beans yet but figured there may be a few interested in what a gutted Grenadier interior looks like. If anyone wants anything specific just shout. View attachment 7852163

View attachment 7852164

Cheers

Ryan
I appreciate so much more what I can not see!!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We have a pretty exciting build brewing here at Buzz Overland. Can't spill the beans yet but figured there may be a few interested in what a gutted Grenadier interior looks like. If anyone wants anything specific just shout. View attachment 7852163

View attachment 7852164

Cheers

Ryan
With the interior gutted ... any opportunity to determine how some of the interior water leaks are occurring??

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Factory engine, but souped up?

The Drive train and Engine will all remain stock. The base vehicle is the Petrol variant. And yes, it will have a few mods and a tune. Nothing too wild as reliability is going to be critical for the events we are planning to enter.

So the Ineowler is born. 😂

I am looking forward to this, just to see what can be done. No skin of my nose but I hope it is the OEM engine and not a transplant.

An IG in full race colours etc will look awesome I am sure. 👍 👌

Wondering what events it will be entered in to or considered for.
This will be raced in stock class for the events we have planned, so we will be keeping the powertrain OEM to comply with the rules but also really to see what this vehicle is capable of and how much punishment it can take in relatively stock form.
Diesel? Then a London to Cape Town run is what I’d love to see.

Bucket list trip right there!

Back
Top Bottom