The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread MallCrl 3.0

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa....you spent the day with the corporate team?! Did you hand them a list of demands?
It isn't the first time and I doubt it will be the last :p

But in regards to the list of demands, I didn't realize we had a hostage situation :ROFLMAO: ... Personally, I really don't have any demands, other than I'd love to have access to the repair manual and wiring diagrams, but I understand that is nothing the US side has any actual control over.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Did you ask the suspension question on the QM? Asking for a friend that is me.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did you ask the suspension question on the QM? Asking for a friend that is me.
Without access to the parts catalog I'm sure they couldn't tell me specifics on it, which, where we were there is barely cell service :p

With that being said, we should be seeing QMs stateside pretty soon :)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I believe they said get a 3-inch lift and 34’s.
💪
Why stop at 3, go 5. 2 inch lift and 3 inch body lift. Throws some 40s with 22 and game over.

Just trying to see what size so I can get airbag man for rear to deal with compression when I put on a flattray with Canopy.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Without access to the parts catalog I'm sure they couldn't tell me specifics on it, which, where we were there is barely cell service :p

With that being said, we should be seeing QMs stateside pretty soon :)
Despite failing me, you still are my hero

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
The last of the rapid fire upgrades are getting close...

BlendMount mount for the Valentine1 Gen2 - for how complicated it looks with all the adjustments, this was one of the easiest things I've installed and positions the V1 just under the mirror
View attachment 7855530
View attachment 7855531

Also mounted my dash cam, Rexing V1P-SE... 4K front recording (with a 1080p rear cam that I didn't install), GPS, etc. I've used these in the last 5 vehicles, always with good results
View attachment 7855532

For those keeping track, the fuse I used to grab ignition switched power to trigger the "switched power" side of the ST Blade fuse block was the power mirrors fuse (5A). I figured if the piggyback fuse holder that I added to it was going to fail I wanted it to render an insignificant circuit out of service.

Also found that, while my normal "quick grab" first aid kit lives in the pocket of the passenger rear door, my bigger kit found a perfect home. It is wedged into place and not going anywhere, that is, until the fridge moves to on top of the drawer system in the coming weeks
View attachment 7855533
Is that a radar detector???
I haven't seen one of those in 20 years

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is that a radar detector???
I haven't seen one of those in 20 years
I haven't had a vehicle without a Valentine1 radar detector in it since I started driving 23 years ago :)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
I haven't had a vehicle without a Valentine1 radar detector in it since I started driving 23 years ago :)
They were made illegal in Australia many years ago but prior to that the courts would take it into account if you were busted speeding.
Radar detector meant pre planning to break the law.
Cops here can also detect most of the radar detectors except the really high end passive units.
I have only been caught speeding once in the last 20+ years and that was my own fault.
I knew the speed camera was there and slowed down to 100 kmh but didn't realise the speed limit had been changed down to 90 kmh in that stretch
I went to court and won.
My exemplary driving record and the speed fine being exactly 98 kmh, I got off with a warning.

Back
Top Bottom