The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Maulwurf

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Right - my rifle is about 112cm long.
Diagonal position would also not be a problem.
One or two good locks would be important.

And on this weapon drawer then next to each other two slightly higher drawers (about 20cm).

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folks,

today arrived the overhead panel from @Bison-Gear Great stuff, couldn't resist and I mounted it directly.
Thanks to @minidok for the hints. But the 20mm holes where a bit to narrow so I went with 22mm.

IMG_1917.JPG

I first mounted the brackets and then slided the panel on the brackets. IMHO the easiest way...

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

today arrived the overhead panel from @Bison-Gear Great stuff, couldn't resist and I mounted it directly.
Thanks to @minidok for the hints. But the 20mm holes where a bit to narrow so I went with 22mm.

View attachment 7840800

I first mounted the brackets and then slided the panel on the brackets. IMHO the easiest way...
sieht ganz gut aus!

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folks,

View attachment 7840800

Can you take a picture of how close the front comes to the headrests in the second row?

internal

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like it very much!
One question: How much is visibility affected by the rear-view mirror (I haven't installed a rear-view camera yet)?

If you have the headrests up, you can't see anything anyway, I know ;-)

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
I think I should be ok. I'm looking at your pictures again and I see you raised the rear headrests pretty high. My overhead shelf was shipped last week and is on its way.
If you would, post how yours works out as I was thinking of getting the rack but I did the recline as well. Thanks (y)

Michel

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

View attachment 7840095View attachment 7840096

View attachment 7840097
Hello,
do you have MOLLE panels for the inside rear window/panels, in my case they are panels?

Sip27

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi

Love the shelf.

Will it work with the factor dog guard?

Cheers
Neil

motolatte

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us who ordered their trucks 2 years ago thinking the "Utility Belt L-track" was not going to needed, is there anyway to secure the bottom of the Molle Panel brackets to the "bump strip" under the rear window? Or, if someone from INEOS can chime in, will there be a way to retrofit the Utility Belt under the rear window for those of us who went stock on the Field Master? Thanks!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Can you do a false floor for the rear. I think this would be a decent seller and especially if it’s foldable and/or removable.

I have been looking into building one myself for guns underneath and dog box on top. A shelf/false floor means I. Don’t have to break the guns down and they are out of site from any prying eyes. Would be almost impossible to get them out without opening the doors as opposed to just breaking a window.

The photo is from one that is made for the VW ID Buzz.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    805.3 KB · Views: 87

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have been eyeing up that rear high level shelf for a while for my Trailmaster. Seeing one fitted here is really making me want one now.

Back
Top Bottom