The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
For the tailgate table will you keep the existing plastic storage box on there or remove it and utilize some of the extra space behind it like the table for the defender you show. That looks super nice.
We will keep the factory plastic storage, but the table will be much more functional, with an additional molle panel, stainless steel top, and sliding wooden table.

jsc2023

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

View attachment 7840095View attachment 7840096

View attachment 7840097
Pawel,

I am in urgent need of molle panels (exterior) asap.
Please reach out

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Pawel,

I would suggest a “slim” drawer system also. One that is the slightly higher than the rear seats when folded flat. And also have a platform that would extend from the drawer system and go over top of the folded seats to create a level platform.

In addition, keep in mind that several/a lot of people are replacing the rear seat latches with after market ones that allow the rear seats to slightly recline. You will expand your market if your products will accommodate the reclined rear seats. I know there are posts on here detailing the difference between the factory and aftermarket.

ETA: I did find the picture showing the difference between factory and aftermarket reciline. Attached .

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
In addition, keep in mind that several/a lot of people are replacing the rear seat latches with after market ones that allow the rear seats to slightly recline. You will expand your market if your products will accommodate the reclined rear seats. I know there are posts on here detailing the difference between the factory and aftermarket.
It's important to remember that our rear seat angles are already further reclined than the RoW's "utility" version; and products designed for RoW vehicles may be intended for Utility versions.

I think "a lot" of people is a large overstatement as far as who is ordering the rear seat latches; this forum, sadly, is a tiny subsect of Grenadier owners worldwide

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
It's important to remember that our rear seat angles are already further reclined than the RoW's "utility" version; and products designed for RoW vehicles may be intended for Utility versions.

I think "a lot" of people is a large overstatement as far as who is ordering the rear seat latches; this forum, sadly, is a tiny subsect of Grenadier owners worldwide
Hi anand, If drawer manufactures can take into consideration the brackets that offer a bit more slant to the rear seat back, then they will be able to accommodate anyone looking to order their drawer systems. The only likely change they will need to make is to have their drawers approximately 1" shorter. I am currently working with a well known manufacturer and just mailed them down my brackets for the drawer systems they are designing for the Grenadier. Dabull

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I think "a lot" of people is a large overstatement as far as who is ordering the rear seat latches; this forum, sadly, is a tiny subsect of Grenadier owners worldwidei
I did write “several/a lot” as I have no idea how many people are or are not making the modification. Just trying to assist a manufacturer out.

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Pawel,

If you purchase the over head shelf now, will the future foldable cargo barrier still work with it.

Will the cargo barrier accept the modified rear seat?

Qwatch

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,
Certainly, it is feasible. Kindly remove the four plastic covers, two on each side. Beneath these covers, you will discover M8 threaded holes where the shelf is affixed.
Should you wish to maintain the interior's cleanliness, you have the option to repurpose the covers; however, you will be required to perforate holes for the bolts.
Alternatively, leaving it uncovered is another viable choice, eliminating the necessity for any hole-drilling.

View attachment 7840101View attachment 7840102
Excuse me, i dont feel very confident in drilling holes or whatever. I own a Fielmaster, Utility Wagon 5 seats, same configuration as on your pic. Will have i some modifications to do on the car or can i mount it easily with time and screwdrivers ?
I want to keep the oem protective grid . Tha k you.

Claude

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
- drawers (similar to one we have for 4Runner),
- interior panels,
- folding cargo barrier (similar to one we have for other cars - PATENTED)
- door table similar to one we have for Defender (one with MOLLE panel on front, stainless steel top and wooden slide out)
- additional sub shelf to keep FR chairs under the shelf (or other flat items), [no it doesn't rattle]
And much more (basically full product range we have in offer for other trucks check our Instagram @bisongear).

What other products would you like to see from us? Your suggestions play a crucial role in shaping our future offerings, so feel free to share your ideas with us. We appreciate your interest and support!

View attachment 7840354View attachment 7840355
View attachment 7840356View attachment 7840357
a roof shelf for 2 seater were the original separation wirth the cargo area can be kept installed
a roof safe for hunting rifles

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Excuse me, i dont feel very confident in drilling holes or whatever. I own a Fielmaster, Utility Wagon 5 seats, same configuration as on your pic. Will have i some modifications to do on the car or can i mount it easily with time and screwdrivers ?
I want to keep the oem protective grid . Tha k you.
As mentioned before, on cars without the barrier, it's possible to install the shelf without drilling, but it will require removing plastic (square) covers. It's just a personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom