The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg
GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg
SH-INEOS-2.jpg
PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
I got an invoice from FedEx on email before delivery and poastal after delivery, I am guessing I have to pay this and it isn't a con?
Can you say what the value of your goods were and what taxes UK want? I am thinking of spending £500.00 with Bison.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
The rack arrived yesterday. Today we started to install it. One crossbar had been damaged a little bit during transport. But it still worked out.
We missed some screws to mount the wind deflector, which easily can be done later.
Oh, and we missed an installation guide! This isn’t necessary. We didn’t found it online neither but managed to build it anyway. Would be interesting what we did in the wrong way 😀.
Installation instructions are available under the link below:

Regarding missing wind deflector bolts. I can confirm that few first shipped packages were missing 4 M6x16 mm bolts. All missing bolts are on way to customers right now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Regarding damaged bar, replacement was shipped you should get it end of this week or on Monday.

nickelnoff

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks @Bison-Gear for the prompt delivery of the roof shelf. Went in very nicely, Defintelty not a 15-20 minute job though! Took me a good hour. All fits perfectly though!

Question: On the product photo for the “Under the Shelf Compartment”

There seem to be some drawers shown but no listing - still work in progress? What’s the story ?
Actually we have Ineos Drawers ready for production. We will add sleeping option soon and the it will be available to order.

Drawers are made from bended aluminum sheet metal, not profiles so you don't loose space for the aluminum frame. Each side has only
3 mm. On typical drawers made from profile and ply wood, each side of the box is 20 - 25 mm, and drawers 10 to 16 mm.
This means with our drawers you save 10 to 14 cm space in width and around 4 to 6 cm in height.

This setup will be on display at ABENTEUER & ALLRAD, Bad Kissingen, Germany. Stand Z112.

_I6A8320.jpg_I6A8313.jpg

nuclearmonkey

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Actually we have Ineos Drawers ready for production. We will add sleeping option soon and the it will be available to order.

Drawers are made from bended aluminum sheet metal, not profiles so you don't loose space for the aluminum frame. Each side has only
3 mm. On typical drawers made from profile and ply wood, each side of the box is 20 - 25 mm, and drawers 10 to 16 mm.
This means with our drawers you save 10 to 14 cm space in width and around 4 to 6 cm in height.

This setup will be on display at ABENTEUER & ALLRAD, Bad Kissingen, Germany. Stand Z112.

View attachment 7856269View attachment 7856270
Do you have internal dimensions for the drawers? Thanks

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
The rack arrived yesterday. Today we started to install it. One crossbar had been damaged a little bit during transport. But it still worked out.
We missed some screws to mount the wind deflector, which easily can be done later.
Oh, and we missed an installation guide! This isn’t necessary. We didn’t found it online neither but managed to build it anyway. Would be interesting what we did in the wrong way 😀.
nice. what do you keep in the cage?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Installation instructions are available under the link below:

Regarding missing wind deflector bolts. I can confirm that few first shipped packages were missing 4 M6x16 mm bolts. All missing bolts are on way to customers right now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Regarding damaged bar, replacement was shipped you should get it end of this week or on Monday.
Everything arrived today and I was able to mount the wind deflector within 10 minutes (including running for the tools). Tomorrow I will have some hundred kilometers on the Autobahn and will find out whether the rack is loud or not. Within city speed there has not been any significant noise.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
I’m definitely going to order the roof rack at some point. I want to order the drivers side Molle Panel and Jerry can holders as well. Just ordered my Roof shelf.

Back
Top Bottom