The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Winch??

Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
Any word on what winches are being considered as the factory add-on?

Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Glenn  grenadierguy userid=8842619 postid=1331864984]Yep. Red Winches confirmed it with this instagram post. I had heard rumors it was them before the post too  [/QUOTE]

guessing there’s no info yet on model, weight rating, whether it will be internally or externally mounted?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:10 AM
Reaction score
Red Winch make really good, high quality equipment. commonly seen in comp trucks over here in the UK. Great choice by ineos. Between that and "Goodwinch", you cant go wrong.

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
I would have been shocked if it wasn’t Red or Warn.  Red keeps the UK roots. 

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
What kind of rep does Red Winches have? I've never seen one on the trails; in fact, never heard of the brand until last week! Its mostly Warn around here. After a quick google: Red Winches is used on some military vehicles, and claims Mil-Spec - not always a big selling point for veterans ? They weren't around when I was in HMRM.

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
I like the concept.  Seems the line has a slip noose built in where you can secure a winch ring as part of your eye splice, or I’m sure the ring can be removed and use as a recovery ring.  Plus removed for storage.  Love it. 

Local time
Reaction score
Is this the rear winch mount for the Grenadier from RED that I was told about on a drive day? Add a Lodar and an Anderson plug and your sorted front and back.
4.5 t?

Back
Top Bottom